Just got my E01

Doxiedad

Newly Enlightened
Just got my E01 in the mail today. Nice little light, I see what people meant about a purplish hue though.

and my very modest collection thus far

Last edited:

paintballdad

Enlightened
The E01s are nice lights indeed. Bought several myself for some family members. The E01 was my first nice light purchase about a year ago. I think it's one of the best values around.

Just be careful hanging around here though, this place has a tendency to drain bank accounts.:grin2:

Doxiedad

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I've noticed that this place leads to more spending LOL

Not pictured I also have a Duracell Daylite. It's not bad, but I like my G2 more :D

rockz4532

Enlightened
I ordered a blue E01 yesterday to replace my lost one:mecry:

I wish there was some way to replace the purple led, though when I put scotch tape on the bezel, the light is white, not purple.
Maybe I'll try sanding the led when I get it

Doxiedad

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a blue E01 yesterday to replace my lost one:mecry:

I wish there was some way to replace the purple led, though when I put scotch tape on the bezel, the light is white, not purple.
Maybe I'll try sanding the led when I get it
Yeah I noticed the purple led, even though I knew it was purplish i wasn't expecting it LOL I do like it, very competent little light.

Burgess

Flashaholic
to DoxieDad --

Welcome to CandlePowerForums !

:welcome:

Gee . . . .

Outta' all the Pretty Colors you coulda' chosen for yer' E01,

you picked boring black ? ? ?

:sigh:

_

sappyg

Enlightened
well done on that eo1. they are like potato chips.... you can't have just one :D..... i'm still on the 1st 1/2 dead battery after 3 weeks now and it just won't quit. the purple tint was expected but i notice it less and less as time goes on.

Moonshadow

Enlightened
. . . scotch tape on the bezel . . .

:thumbsup: That's exactly what I've done on mine - it now has a very nice white, floody beam - just right for poking around in cupboards and fuseboxes.