• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: TiCN Killer AAA (Thanks CPF!)

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
I've decided to sell a couple of my lights which have been sitting on the shelf and haven't seen much use.

First up is a Killer AAA by PhotonFanatic. This light features the special 5-die LED and 90mA driver for a bright, floody beam and a TiCN PVD coating. This light is in excellent condition, unscratched and has never been dropped. I'm asking *SPF*US$95*SPF* for this light, including worldwide shipping via Australia Post International Airmail.

P1010307.jpg

P1010304.jpg

(Withdrawn) I also have a 4D hotwire host that I'll make available only to Australian buyers at this time. I originally intended to fit this light out with an Osram 64610 bulb but I've had difficulty sourcing the bulb locally. The light consists of: Red 4D M@g in mint condition (it's never left my house); Kiu SS crown bezel (I'll also include the stock M@g bezel); FM SMO new-gen reflector; Borofloat window; AW softstart switch; Download MagRing-D; FM 12AA -> 4D adaptor; and 12 Eneloop AA cells. At the moment, the light has a cheap "blue" halogen bulb from Bunnings installed (less than 10 mins runtime) but I'll also include 2 Phillips 50W axial filament bulbs and an Osram 64440 IRC bulb.

I accept Paypal (I'll cover the fees). Please PM me for my details.

Thanks for looking! :twothumbs

Last edited:

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 4D M@g Hotwire Host (Aus), Killer AAA

Hi, how much is the AAA Killer Ti to Sydney in total?
postcode is 2209

thank you.