• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Malkoff Tripple 5.5v trade for Malkoff Tripple 9v.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

I have a "C" Malkoff Tripple 5.5v and want to trade for a Malkoff Tripple 9v C or D. Mine is on a 4C with NiMH, but it fits the 3D's too.

I use one of my Tripples in a 1C Mag hosts with IMR C cell and it is bright and super compact, but I have 2 of them and want a 2C Mag version to change it up a bit.

Regards,
Jose

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
How much?

I have 2 Malkoff Tripples and both are 2.7~5.5v, but I want to trade one of them for = one rated for 9v so I can use it in 2 IMR C cell build.

The tripples are not for sale, but let me know if you want a Malkoff Quad.

$200 dollars delivered for the Quad. Gene said each Q5 has a 1.1A driver and it is good for 9v.

Thanks,
Jose

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I 2 Malkoff Tripples and both are 2.7~5.5v, but I want to trade one of them for = one rated for 9v so I can use it in 2 IMR C cell build.

The tripples are not for sale, but let me know if you want a Malkoff Quad.

$200 dollars delivered for the Quad. Gene said each Q5 has a 1.1A driver and it is good for 9v.

Thanks,
Jose

Obviously I fail at reading.:(

I now see that you are looking for a trade.

jaundice

Enlightened
Bump for a great seller and a standup guy! I've had several dealings with BigChelis and he's fair and square.

-John

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi folks,

Im back and still interested in trading. I have a Malkoff tripple good from 2.7v~5.5v for C mag lights.

I want to trade for your

Malkoff Tripple for up to 9v...

Thanks,
Jose