• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Luce de Notte

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTB stands for "Want to Buy" OR "Want to Borrow" :). I'm mostly curious about seeing one of these beauties in person and would be willing to work out some type of temporary trade or small $$ remibursement for the loan; but also would consider buying one outright as well. I'm interested in pretty much any version with the exception of aluminum ones. I especially like the brass. PM if you'd care to help me out in any way. Thanks for looking :thumbsup:lovecpf.

Last edited:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: Luce de Notte

The aluminum ones are actually quite nice; in fact, I had a choice of whether to trade off an aluminum or a brass the other day, and chose to give off the brass one. The aluminum ones are feather light and perfectly polished. If someone had told me it was titanium I would probably have believed them. Note that I am completely unimpressed with aluminum in almost all cases, and I love titanium, so this is saying a lot.

It took a lot to get me to part with one at all, though. But I have accumulated several of these, so If you would like to PM me with ideas for gadgets you'd offer in trade for another one, I'd be happy to discuss it. I am a fan of all sorts of gadets, from Tom Anderson pieces to custom knives. But I'm afraid it would be aluminum.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Brighter, I've got two of them that I'd be happy to let you play with. Besides, I owe you for beating you out on that Ti Raw this morning. ;-)

If you'll cover the shipping costs (maybe $12-$14 for 2-way USPS priority with insurance?), I'll be happy to pop them both in the mail and let you play with `em for a few weeks. :)

FYI, one is brass with a green trit sphere, while the other's aluminum with a blue trit sphere.

- FITP

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

The aluminum ones are actually quite nice...and I love titanium, so this is saying a lot.

If you would like to PM me with ideas for gadgets you'd offer in trade for another one, I'd be happy to discuss it.
cool thanks I'll likely send you a PM later this evening when I have more time to think up ideas ;)
If you'll cover the shipping costs (maybe $12-$14 for 2-way USPS priority with insurance?), I'll be happy to pop them both in the mail and let you play with `em for a few weeks. :)
Bada$$ brotha thanks. PM me your PP addy so I can send the funds on over. I'll throw a little something in the return shipping box as a thank you as well. :twothumbs