Headlamp Photo Contest held by Princeton Tec !!

DM51

Flashaholic
CPF has received a message from Princeton Tec about a Photo Contest they are holding:

Hey CPF -

This is Chris the Intern from Princeton Tec. I've got to let you guys know about our "Got Lights on Heads" photo contest. I know you all have some kind of cool headlamp photo out there, let us see it!

"Got Lights on Heads" (http://www.princetontec.com/gotlights/) gives you guys a chance to tag your best photo utilizing a headlamp, any headlamp! You can be camping, hiking, biking, climbing, or anything else, as long we see a light on your dome. Free entry, six categories, and a good chance to win some free gear from companies such as Gregory, Leki, MSR, Outdoor Research, Scarpa, and Princeton Tec, of course.

Just tag your photos to our contest group, found here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/princetontecgotlightsonheadsphotocontest

Cheers, and good luck!
CPF staff have been considering how and where best to place this notice so that members would be able to participate in this contest. For the time being it is placed in the Headlamp section, but it may be moved as appropriate.

Good luck to all contestants!

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: Notice of Headlamp Photo Contest held by Princeton Tec

Thank you for passing along the message DM51. I think it's neat that they're accepting any headlamp pictures. To me, that's a sign they're enthusiasts and that it's not just all about marketing. I can definitely come up with a couple pictures for this.

Seems like the headlamp section is the ideal place to get the message out too. :thumbsup:

DM51

Flashaholic
On further reflection, it has been suggested that as a Photo Contest it would be more appropriate in the Dark Room, so I'm moving it there now.

Last edited:

hopkins

Enlightened
This is going to be difficult. Almost a photoshop generated picture contest as camera's do not have the range to image the actual headlamp and the terrain it is illuminating at the same time.

Hmmm.. maybe a 2nd light source or flash to illuminate the headlamp/hiker.