• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **MOVED TO MP** Elektrolumens WaterTsunami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a WaterTsunami by Elektrolumens.

Originally when he made these they were called a FireSword that had 4 x MC-E - then he invented a variant called the WaterSword that still had 4 x MC-E but was made water proof down to 100 meters and cost even more $ - then he changed the name to WaterTsunami - but you could still buy the plain FireSword - so thats how it got its name - sorry if that was confusing :duh2:

I asked for 4 x P7 instead of MC-E's because in Wayne's (Elektrolumens) opinion they are brighter and throw more than MC-E's do, also they heat sink better as well - this baby pumps out up to 3600 lumen's according to Wayne :naughty: and the fact that it has massive heat sinking ability - it draws the heat from the led's really well so you don't get that heat sag lumen's output thing happening.

The Tsunami only comes with a screw on/off tail cap for water proofness - so I got him to make me an extra momentary on switch for above water.

So IMO it is one of the best ones he made - not to mention the time it takes to get one "IF" you can get one that is - these are as rare as hens teeth! - I think only about 15 were made so its a true custom :thumbsup:

So down to business - first "I'll Take It" followed by prompt PP to glennkath(at)gmail(dot)com gets it $600 to your door :naughty:

Here are some pix - and some comparison shots - excuse the dust and hair on the Tsunami, I shot them just quickly and put them up for you to see.

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/glennkath/WaterTsunamiShots?authkey=Gv1sRgCNXnh_rlveH4xQE#

Last edited:

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **FOR SALE** Elektrolumens WaterTsunami (also known as WaterSword/FireSword)

A few extra things to add - there are a few tiny marks on it - it is clear anodized not bare alu - the alu is aircraft as well - it takes 4x 18650's and runs for about one hour of killer bright light.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **FOR SALE** Elektrolumens WaterTsunami (also known as WaterSword/FireSword)

nice pics mate, are those measurements in metres or feet?

Thanks - I said it in feet - but you made me go check it properly just then with Google Earth and not just guess :rolleyes:
Its 49 feet or 15 meters to the back fence - and I have changed them online too to the right measurements - thanks for asking - now the light looks even better/brighter :twothumbs - its cheaper if you buy from Oz :poke: :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.