Ignorant, deceptive, or something really new?

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Lithiums should allow a really really long run time. I would hazzard a guess at run time of at least 100% more compared to the original nicd pack. Wonder if there's any protection circuitry. Is the battery pack in the picture a original mag charger battery?

freewheelin'

Enlightened
If its true it wont be long before every mfgr. has em, but did you check thier prices on other things? They list a Scorpion for $76.00. Thats 3 times several places and double most so other dealers should have the suopsed "lithium" Magcharger at about that price.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
A guy listed Lithium-Ion Scorpions on EBAY for roughly the cost of a normal Scorpion for several months. I wonder why Streamlight doesn't sell this model more widely.

edit (you don't suppose he might have delivered lithium Scorpions and saved the non-catalogue Li-Ion models for himself, do you?)

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lithium-Ion Scorpions and Magchargers?! I'm glad to see that these type of batteries are starting to be used in flashlights.

I still have my doubts as to the authenticity of the Magcharger using a Lithium-ion battery pack, but, i'm open to anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
These guys want $400 for a M3 and 240 for a Stinger HP! I think

Lemlux, you don't suppose he mistakenly put Lithium Ion for lithiums? I have never heard of, or seen Li-ion Scorpions.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, I thought my post was dripping in sarcasm. I've never been accused of being too subtle before.

My vote is a resounding "ignorant" in both cases.