Maratac forwarding for Canada/UK/Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I promised in the Maratac thread to help anyone in Canada, the UK and Australia get some of these as the interest seems understandably high.

It's taken me a few days wondering how best to do this and I guess I could just set a date to reserve a spot and then I would buy however many I need to fill everyones needs.

Here's a link to the original thread and I'll try to keep an updated tally of who wants one.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/236105

Right now I think I'll make the cutoff date for posting interest in one as August 1st.

Here's list of people who have expressed interest so far. If I've left anyone off, or if you want off, please let me know.

Canada
Jayman
Eala

Australia
1 What
Haz - 1 Natural, 1 Black
Aussie Cheese

United Kingdom

Other
HKJ - 1 Natural, 1 Black
Callmaster
Yoyoteen
Marven (Italy)
Max P

I'll try to organize this list by country later after I've had some sleep. :tired:

If anyone has any ideas to help me make this run smoothly for all concerned please feel free to post that too!

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
Wow KD, that is so nice of you...

I'm gonna have to find another nice way to pay you back eh?!

:devil:

BTW, I suggest sending all lights in the same city to 1 person, that way it encourages hanging out!

Last edited:

Ogg Vorbis

Newly Enlightened
Thank you! but I'm affraid another CPFer has offered to help me out as he had ordered a few extra.

lovecpf

I'm sure there'll be a few more interested once some reviews start appearing

Cheers,

Dan

flex76italy

Enlightened
....Maratac forwarding for Canada/UK/Australia/Asia/Europe(Italy)....:whistle: :poke: :D :bow:

:wave:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
There sure seems to be more than a bit of interest in this little light!

HKJ, I thought you didn't like little lights like these. :crackup:

Can any of you guys help me out with forwarding within each country at least? I like Gunga's idea especially, as I've never had a chance to meet anyone here! :twothumbs

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, I've helped out a few of the people listed here with interest. Late Monday or Tuesday I expect to list some for sale in the CPF marketplace, and am willing to ship outside of the US. The good news is I just posted several today and they are so light-weight that shipping is very reasonable. I always use DC though when shipping in the US to avoid any problems; it adds a little bit but I feel it's worth it.

I think there will certainly be a lot of interest in these lights, they appear to be well built, good level choices, good carry options, and a good price. So a group-buy and/or bulk shipping might be a very worth while effort.

Cheers to County Comm! I think they must be reading CPF!

HKJ

Flashaholic

I thought that everybody knows that I love small lights, just look at my collection of small lights:
DSC_6089.jpg

:whistle:

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, I've helped out a few of the people listed here with interest. Late Monday or Tuesday I expect to list some for sale in the CPF marketplace, and am willing to ship outside of the US. The good news is I just posted several today and they are so light-weight that shipping is very reasonable. I always use DC though when shipping in the US to avoid any problems; it adds a little bit but I feel it's worth it.

I think there will certainly be a lot of interest in these lights, they appear to be well built, good level choices, good carry options, and a good price. So a group-buy and/or bulk shipping might be a very worth while effort.

Cheers to County Comm! I think they must be reading CPF!

StandardBattery, interested in starting a US group buy?

Haz

Enlightened
There sure seems to be more than a bit of interest in this little light!

Can any of you guys help me out with forwarding within each country at least? I like Gunga's idea especially, as I've never had a chance to meet anyone here! :twothumbs

I'm happy to forward to those living in Australia

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
StandardBattery, interested in starting a US group buy?

I've never run a group buy before, and while the high shipping for single units and limited distribution from CC support a group buy, the pricing and relative availability maybe doesn't. Although I don't know if CC has ever participated in a GB before, that can always make a difference.

That said; I've already purchased a fair number of these so I guess my course is already set. It just seemed easier this way, and I like easy. If some people want to try to organize a 'City' buy for places outside the US I'd be happy to ship to them. I've never shipped to Asia that I can remember, but I'm willing to give it a try. My friends ship to Vietnam all the time, but I've used personal courier to some of the smaller countries where mail is not as reliable.

I'm going to ship single units to US, Canada, or UK for $25, or 2 for $48.

Haz

Enlightened
I've never run a group buy before, and while the high shipping for single units and limited distribution from CC support a group buy, the pricing and relative availability maybe doesn't. Although I don't know if CC has ever participated in a GB before, that can always make a difference.

That said; I've already purchased a fair number of these so I guess my course is already set. It just seemed easier this way, and I like easy. If some people want to try to organize a 'City' buy for places outside the US I'd be happy to ship to them. I've never shipped to Asia that I can remember, but I'm willing to give it a try. My friends ship to Vietnam all the time, but I've used personal courier to some of the smaller countries where mail is not as reliable.

I'm going to ship single units to US, Canada, or UK for $25, or 2 for $48.

I don't mind either way, if StandardBattery is able to ship overseas, it may save the efforts of kaichu dento, but thanks to both of you very much. Either way is fine with me, if anyone wants the light sent to me first, and then i ship out to you within Australia, let me know. I can coordinate the shipping within Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.