Splendid 48 hours

bagman

Enlightened
Yesterday I received my E2 from the nice mr delivery man and today I have just ordered a G2Z and a batonlite

I am now just wating for the nice delivery man again.
grin.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wellll, tell use what you think about the E2. P.S. a little more than WOW, if you please.

bagman

Enlightened
It is the gun metal grey one and the finish is really nice.

This is my first SF and I am very impresed with the quality and general fit and feel.

I like the momentary on button needing a fair amount of force to activate so it wont go on and off all the time if it is in my bag (actually now that I have ordered the G2Z it is going back into the box as a Christmas pressie for my wife)

Fantastic small and light package for the output.

I compared the beam to my Scorpion (my only other lithium light) last night and there is no contest.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good choice in lights. If you can use a bigger light, look into the Streamlight Ultrastinger.

RY3

Enlightened
Originally posted by sunspot:
If you can use a bigger light, look into the Streamlight Ultrastinger.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Interesting!!

I was thinking to order the G2Z but then I changed my mind. I may just get the E2E (for easlier to carry) and a Ultrastinger (when require brighter light or "self defence").

How bright is US compare to ... say G2Z with P61? Anyone?

Thanks

Ron

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats an easy one. The US compares to the SF M3T. IMHO, the M3T edges out the US but not by a big factor. There was a thread within the last month where four torches were compared. I "think" brightnorm did it. Look it up, it's very good.
I have the E2e and it's a great little light but I'm ordering a G2Z today for rough-neck use.