Eagletac Pressure Switches available yet ??

landyman

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know if the pressure switches for the T100C2's or T20 are available yet ??

I emailed PTS over a week ago asking for availability and shipping to Australia (for the light as well) but have not received a response..

anyone know if he is away or something..

thanks

Last edited:

FlashlightsNgear.com

→Formerly d1live←, Flashaholic
Re: Eagletac T100C2 Pressure Switches available yet ??

Some dealers have the T100C2 Mark II, do a Google search to find those dealers. The pressure switches for it and the T20C2 will be ready later this week and shipping early next week, most dealers should have them by 7/30 :D

landyman

Newly Enlightened

thanks.. will hunt around on google..

only want to pay freight once from the US to Australia, so will wait for the pressure switches to be released

slate

Newly Enlightened

I still do not see any dealers with the Mark II yet???

Mike@PTS

Enlightened

Anyone know if the pressure switches for teh T100C2's are available yet ??

I emailed PTS over a week ago asking for availability and shipping to Australia (for the light as well) but have not received a response..

anyone know if he is away or something..

thanks
Hi landyman,
Sorry we didn't get a chance to get back to you last week we were very busy and also preparing for the Out Door Retailer Show PTS is doing with EagleTac. EagleTac will be shipping our order early next week which will include the remote switches and other new models I can't mention yet. :cool: :sssh:
Send us another email with your CPF user name in the subject and I'll answer when I get back next week. I'll make an exception and ship your order for free since we missed your email.

Get ready for a new wave of very impressive EagleTac products! :twothumbs

Last edited:

landyman

Newly Enlightened

Hi landyman,
Sorry we didn't get a chance to get back to you last week we were very busy and also preparing for the Out Door Retailer Show PTS is doing with EagleTac. EagleTac will be shipping our order early next week which will include the remote switches and other new models I can't mention yet. :cool: :sssh:
Send us another email with your CPF user name in the subject and I'll answer when I get back next week. I'll make an exception and ship your order for free since we missed your email.

Get ready for a new wave of very impressive EagleTac products! :twothumbs

WOW - thanks mate..

will send email later in the week so it does not get lost in the others :wave:

landyman

Newly Enlightened

bump..

any news yet.. been watching your website but nothing has appeared yet ??

I am getting desperate now and am on the verge of buying a Fenix purely because of the pressure switch ....