• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ●=●=● SOLD: Custom Luce de Note Body For Sale ●=●=●

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
●=●=● SOLD: Custom Luce de Note Body For Sale ●=●=●

Sorry, this has been sold.

I have a large Titanium Luce de Notte body for sale, as shown in the photo below.

What I will do is finish this body with a polycarbonate tail cap, either domed, or flat--your choice. The Luce will have a 27mm reflector bored out to accept your Trit sphere, either a 15mm or an 11mm version, a 2mm thick mineral glass lens, and an O-ring between the lens and body.

I will also, if you wish, put the usual dimples in the first three grooves--those would be bare Ti, of course.

You will need to install your Trit sphere, preferably with Norland Optical Adhesive--or find someone to do that for you. After that, you just screw on the tail cap and you are done. :D

Anodized Luce de Notte Titanium body--31mm x 42mm:

BlueGreenLuce-1.jpg

Price, including shipping world-wide via First Class Mail: $400.00

CONUS shipping includes Delivery Confirmation, but no insurance. Please contact me if you need insurance, or other forms of delivery.

PayPal cash to: paycashpal (at) photonfanatic.com
or
PayPal credit card to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

I will not be able to complete the tail cap and reflector boring until after I return from vacation on June 28th, so shipment will most likely be in the first week of August.

Thanks.

Last edited: