Odd problem with Wolf Eyes 6AX Sniper

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a WE Sniper 6AX that I have used a little for about a year or so. I love the feel and UI of this light. Today I picked it up, and only one mode works :confused:. It appears to be stuck on high. Normally you gently press the switch to alternate between low, med, high, and strobe, but now all it will do is high. I have tried another 18650 with the same result. I have also tried cleaning and lubing all contacts. I believe the brightness controls on this are in the drop in. Could it have gone bad or am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated!

Mike

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear about the prob. Did you buy it from PTS? If so you can call Mike S there and talk with him. I've been EDCing a WE 6P Sniper recently instead of my Nitecore Extreme because it has more power. (it should because it's running on TWO CR123s instead of one)

hope it work out. Ive been a WE believer since I dropped my M90 Rattlesnake 4' onto concrete and it worked, still does.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have already tried cleaning and lubricating all contacts. I bought this from PTS so it looks like I need to dig up my receipt!

Glad to hear you bought it from PTS. Mike Seward is a decent guy who will not try to weasel out of a warranty. I suggest you call him on the phone and tell him your situation. You MIGHT not need your receipt.