M6 lights up the whole quarry!

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife and I went diving last weekend at a place in Ohio called Gilboa. It is an old stone quarry that has now been converted for divers. There are many things in the water like boats, cars, trucks, signs, fish and even a large plane. I would say the quarry is at least 1200' across. I stood on top of the hill at the front of the quarry one night with my M6 and LOLA and could easily see the trees at the far side. Holy Cow this thing throws!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with you whole heartedly.

The M6 is a truly spectacular flashlight, and can light up the night in a way that you`re always in awe of its power whenever you turn it on.

Enjoy!

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
jtivat,
after you said you were buying an M6, I was waiting for you to post something like that.
The M6 is true magic: small, light, extremely white and bright.
Plus a sculpture of great subtlety and depth - an ArtWork.

What do you think you'll use the most - MN21 500 Lumen HOLA, or the MN20 250 Lumen ?
I really haven't found a (non-tactical) situation where I need or even want the 500 Lumen. I guess I can *get by* with the 1 hour runtime of the MN20 ......
Actually I prefer the aesthetics of the beam pattern of the MN20.

Jahn

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by lightlover:
jtivat,

What do you think you'll use the most - MN21 500 Lumen HOLA, or the MN20 250 Lumen ?
I really haven't found a (non-tactical) situation where I need or even want the 500 Lumen. I guess I can *get by* with the 1 hour runtime of the MN20 ......
Actually I prefer the aesthetics of the beam pattern of the MN20.

Jahn
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I will defiantly use the MN20 more. One night while at the quarry there was a very light fog in the air above it and the MN21 was too bright, and put off more ambient light. I had to hold the light off to my side to try and see beyond its blinding power.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Out of your M6 or 10X, do you have a preference? Now I really can't wait for my M6 to get here. Maybe tomorrow.