• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD:*Big Price Drop* Led Zeppelin's Black Dog Remastered (7 R2's with 7 MCR-19XR's)

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD Led Zeppelin's Black Dog $650.00 $625.00 Shipped
Includes Insured Priority Mail with DC

This is an $800.00 + light without the extra Aspheric Lens or 3 18650 Batteries

I have up for Sale my recently received the Led Zeppelin Black Dog. It's in Excellent condition, the only thing I see is a couple of specks of missing ano from the edge of the tail-cap (as received - I tried to show it in the 4th picture) This is a Beauty of a Light that packs the punch of a Beast. This consists of a SureFire Black M6 head, FM Black Megalennium body with a McGizmo Clickie and McClickie adapter (It's butter smooth), and 3 very lightly used Wolf-Eyes 18650's($20 each).

I will also include an extra Aspheric lens (to add extra punch to the beam) so you can experiment with whatever beam suits you best. Take a look at this post to get an idea of the different beam patterns you can get by mixing and matching the aspheric with the reflectors. This is very, very bright (1500-1750 lumens), in fact it's the brightest light that I've ever owned. I'm getting over 30,000 lux @1m. This package has everything you need to fire it right up. You won't be disappointed with the Black Dog (It has plenty of Bite, but with 3 levels you can always tone it down)!!! This is in the exact same condition as received from MorpheusT1, except I replaced 3 of the Aspherics lenses with 3 MCR-19XR's because I believe it gives a much better (smoother)beam. SOLD

Black Dog

- HA black M6-CB host
- MZXR-7 module, 7 R2 WD
- Blue Shark/Remora
- 7 McR19XR Reflectors
- (1) HA black 19mm aspherics
- FM Black Megalennium body 3x18650
- McClickie adapter
- 3 levels of light with memory

Flashlights1021.jpg

Flashlights929.jpg

Flashlights1028.jpg

Flashlights1022.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________​

Rules:​

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes it.

2) US Only - International, Please PM me first to discuss Shipping Options!​

3) Paypal only - No Fees - No E-Checks.​

4) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".​

Thanks for Looking,
Steve​

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's Black Dog Remastered (7 R2's with 7 MCR-19XR's)

A beam-shot has been added to the first post. I think it's a Great Beam, nice hot-spot with generous spill!!!:)

Thanks,
Steve

mikevelarde

Enlightened

Let's sweeten the deal a little bit, buyer of these awesome light will received an original SF KT4 reflector and white gasket from me. it will be shipped from the Philippines by ordinary airmail free of charge....:twothumbs

Steve will send me the address of the buyer for the free reflector!!

mikevelarde

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Mike, That's Very Generous.:faint:

I will also add a 2AA Copper Maglite (Action Lights Logo).

To Summarize what's included:
1. LZ Black Dog
2. 3 x Wolf Eye's 18650's
3. Surefire M6 Reflector
4. 2AA "Action Lights" Maglight (Copper)

Thanks,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:**Price Drop** Led Zeppelin's Black Dog Remastered (7 R2's with 7 MCR-19XR's)

Lets try a Big Price Drop!!!:faint: Guys, this is really a lot of light for the money (and quite a bit less than I paid to boot:sigh:)

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:**Price Drop** Led Zeppelin's Black Dog Remastered (7 R2's with 7 MCR-19XR's)

This is out of my reach at the moment but I'd also like to contribute a little. I'm throwing in a new blue 2AA Mini-Mag with SMJLED module to the buyer.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:**Big Price Drop** Led Zeppelin's Black Dog Remastered (7 R2's with 7 MCR-19XR

Thank You Bruce, I really appreciate the Help:bow::bow::bow:!!! That's a Very Nice Gesture Indeed.:cool::twothumbs

Best Wishes,
Steve

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:**Big Price Drop** Led Zeppelin's Black Dog Remastered (7 R2's with 7 MCR-19XR

I'll take it!
PM inbound.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it!
PM inbound.
Hi luxlunatic,:wave:

Thank You!!! PM replied. I really think you are going to like it. Thanks Again!!!:thumbsup:

Best Wishes,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it!
PM inbound.
Hi luxlunatic,

Paypal received and Thank You!!! I'll get the Black Dog shipped out tomorrow and PM you the DC#:cool:. Thanks Again!!!:twothumbs

Best Wishes,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Steve:

PM me the address . so that I can send the reflector out on Monday when I go to the Post Office!!

mikevelarde:twothumbs
Hi Mike,

A PM has been sent to both Bruce and You My Friend. I want to Thank Both of You Excellent CPF'ers:thanks::bow:. This has got to be the best Place Everlovecpf!!! Thanks Again, I really appreciate it Guys!!!:twothumbs

Best wishes,
Steve

Patriot

Flashaholic
Congrats Luxlunatic! You've got a gem of a flashlight. I really wanted this for myself but couldn't swing it. I glad that you ended up with it though.

Cheers to the CPFers who pitched in to sweeten the deal.

mikevelarde
brighterisbetter

Very nice gestures gentlemen! :twothumbs

:clap:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Black Dog package has been shipped and a PM has been sent. Thanks Again!!!:thumbsup:

Best Wishes,
Steve

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light recieved!!!
This thing is awesome! Steve, you were right, I love it!
Thanks for the smooth transaction and quick shipping.
I also want to thank
mikevelarde
brighterisbetter

for sweetining up the deal with their contributions to this transaction.
CPF rocks!:rock: