EagleTac is at Outdoor Retailer Show!!

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any other photos? Any neat new single cell lights?

Vesper

Enlightened
Nice & thanks for the pic. Can't wait for the T20C2. Another post said early August for it to be available... :thumbsup:

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
And why did they put those M2XC4 in the corner? had a hard time finding them

strinq

Enlightened
Nice booth but i think they should've gotten a nice flashlight rack/stand.
Good for them, more big players in the market = good times for consumers.
Better pricing + choices.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was at the OR show today, and I stopped by the Eagletac booth...they definitely have some sweet lights! :twothumbs

I was particularly impressed with the M2C4 and the M2XC4...they have a unique form factor, with a parallel battery system, a super smooth selector ring, and screw on diffusers/filters. VERY nice!

The P20C2, P20A2, T20A2 and T20C2 all have the same type of screw on diffuser/filter system. That is a very cool option I haven't seen on other lights. Add the option of neutral emitters and the ability to change reflectors and you've got some very versatile lights!

This was the first time I've actually seen Eagletac flashlights in person, and it's easy to see why there is so much buzz about them around here. They are definitely well made and extremely cool! :rock:

Man, that's all I needed...temptation to buy more lights! :shakehead

I owe a big THANK YOU to Mike Seward @ PTS-Flashlights.com/Eagletac-USA.com for giving me a pass to get into the show in the first place...he's a great guy and has a well deserved reputation for excellent customer service and support!

Thanks Mike!!! :bow:

Last edited:

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
I owe a big THANK YOU to Mike Seward @ PTS-Flashlights.com/Eagletac-USA.com for giving me a pass to get into the show in the first place...he's a great guy and has a well deserved reputation for excellent customer service and support!

Thanks Mike!!! :bow:

I've got to hand it to Mike. I called him last week to get some info on the T20. He mentioned he was going to the show and when I showed a little interest in the show he invited me and gave me his cell # so he could give me a pass to get in. I wish I could have gone, but things came up. Mike is a very good guy.
:thumbsup:

Toaster

Enlightened
Thanks for the pics chizel. It looks like P20A2 has a low mode now, probably activated in the same way as the T20C2. I'm guessing the other new lights have a low as well. I really hope that 2nd mode has memory so we can turn the light on in low. Looking forward to seeing some more details. These new lights seem like solid improvements on their existing lineup :thumbsup:

I don't see any pictures of a T20A2. I hope that wasn't just a typo :popcorn:

Last edited:

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
When is this P20C2 coming out?

I need a wedding gift, and was planning on P100C2, but a neutral white OP light, with low mode, would be a superior gift.

chizel

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the pics chizel. It looks like P20A2 has a low mode now, probably activated in the same way as the T20C2. I'm guessing the other new lights have a low as well. These new lights seem like solid improvements on their existing lineup :thumbsup:

I don't see any pictures of a T20A2. I hope that wasn't just a typo :popcorn:

The UI is the same for these three models. They are all substantial improvements and I know everyone will want one.

No there is no T20A2 model. That nomenclature would suggest a tactical bezel with AA cell power and that does not exist.

Yet. ;-)

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
...I don't see any pictures of a T20A2. I hope that wasn't just a typo :popcorn:

Sorry about that...I was dead dog tired last night when I posted that and my head was swimming with everything I had seen and heard (still kind of is :duh2:) from all the different flashlight companies I talk to throughout the day. I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I'm actually not all that familiar with Eagletacs lineup, so I was using the brochure to help refresh my memory. :eek:

But from what I saw yesterday...something tells me I'm going to be looking a lot closer at what they have to offer. They have some VERY cool lights and I hadn't realized just how well built they are and how serious they are performance-wise. They easily compete with the big boys that have been around forever both in performance and build quality. :thumbsup:

MerkurMan

Newly Enlightened
Nice pictures! Looks like ET are striving hard at getting their name out there. :thumbsup: Seeing that T100C2 MkII sitting there just makes me more anxious for mine to arrive! Look forward to testing it out.

I also like their use of white GITD tailcaps. If I receive a light with a GITD cap, I immediately replace it as I hate that sickly light green tinge. I think I'll order a few of theirs for my other lights.