• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Custom Bare AL Gotham - Special Milky Build

SOLD: I just received this light last week and already it needs to go. Apologies to Scott! :crazy: Anyway, this is a special build: I believe it's one of only a few known bare aluminum Gothams (most were plated), and it has the latest and greatest custom-built Milky light engine. Included is the not-yet-attached clear Milky label with the following printing in white:

(Milky family photo logo), then "Gotham #94 LuxK2-TFF C-UWOE McR20 CuSink, Acorn NR (Califon Firmware) Works with1x18650 Rechargeable ONLY"

From Gary123 (thanks Gary!):
"Milkey's Acorn driver has got to be one of the best out there. 4 output levels and the programming can be customized to suit one's preferences (though Milkey would have to do this, unless the default programming was suitable). If you're not familiar with the setup of the Acorn, 20 taps rotates you through the different programs, 40 taps puts you into miser mode."

Includes the obligatory Otterbox waterproof case (as pictured) with Gotham label, and adjustable neck lanyard.

$290 shipped priority, SOLD.

Add $8 for optional postal insurance or for shipping to international destinations. I prefer PayPal (I eat all fees), no e-checks, please. Will also accept USPS postal money orders. My PayPal address is in my profile.

IMG_4456.jpg

IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

IMG_4460.jpg

IMG_4461.jpg

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Bare AL Gotham -Special Milky Build

WOW! Very nice.......

aikiman44

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Bare AL Gotham -Special Milky Build

This is a great light.
Hope you have one in reserve!:whistle:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Bare AL Gotham - Special Milky Build. Price Reduced!

I also have a bare AL Gotham, with an ME-E. Milkey has a number of bare AL Gotham hosts.

Milkey's Acorn driver has got to be one of the best out there. 4 output levels and the programming can be customized to suit one's preferences (though Milkey would have to do this, unless the default programming was suitable). If you're not familiar with the setup of the Acorn, 20 taps rotates you through the different programs, 40 taps puts you into miser mode.

Re: FS: Custom Bare AL Gotham - Special Milky Build. Price Reduced!

I also have a bare AL Gotham, with an ME-E. Milkey has a number of bare AL Gotham hosts.

Milkey's Acorn driver has got to be one of the best out there. 4 output levels and the programming can be customized to suit one's preferences (though Milkey would have to do this, unless the default programming was suitable). If you're not familiar with the setup of the Acorn, 20 taps rotates you through the different programs, 40 taps puts you into miser mode.

Thanks Gary - that's good to know about the bare AL Gothams (even though I think Milky is down to just one more host), and VERY good to know about the Acorn driver! I appreciate the input. :thumbsup: lovecpf

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dad, sorry to see you have to sell so soon, but hope the new owner enjoys the light.

Also... to be clear about things, I presently have ONE remaining raw aluminum Gotham body in which to build... AFAIK it's the very last one from the run, so whoever claims it for a build, that would be it. :shrug: