• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Rare Brass Goldbird Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Withdrawn: my best brass light, a rare (one of four in the world?) two-stage Jets22 Brass Goldbird set, complete in storage case. The Goldbird has the most interesting knurling - almost looks like some kind of animal skin - the attention to detail on this magnificent treasure is amazing! The light is compatible with either 1xCR123 or 1xCR2, depending upon which body combination you elect. The bodies - and the tailcaps - are interchangeable, meaning you can use the CR2 body with the pocket tail or the CR123 body with the keychain tail, or any combo thereof. I personally prefer the pocket tail. Both tails are built so as to accommodate the threads on each body, and both have the two-stage switch mechanism built in. Also included are some extra lenses (that's what's in the foam insert). It has taken all of my flashlight conscience to let this one go, but its time has come. Here's your chance to own this marvelous set and be one of only four owners in the world. :D

PayPal preferred, although I will also accept USPS postal money orders. If PayPal, no e-checks, please. I will absorb all fees. US priority shipping is included in the price. Add $10 for optional postal insurance. My PayPal address is in my profile.

Withdrawn.

Here's another set that sold recently...https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/219417&highlight=Jets22

Here's my set that's for sale:
IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4470.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4471.jpg

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rare Brass Goldbird Set

I thought you just got this??

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Troy, those are BEAUTIFUL. They should be on display in a museum! Is the recession that bad or are you working your way towards the ULTIMATE light? Thanks again for our deal and making my dream come true. You are #1 in my opinion! You have positively demonstrated to me that there is no limit to the "FLASHAHOLIC" addiction!:thumbsup: Man,this is tempting but I just found a lunasol 27...HMMMMMM

Troy, those are BEAUTIFUL. They should be on display in a museum! Is the recession that bad or are you working your way towards the ULTIMATE light? Thanks again for our deal and making my dream come true. You are #1 in my opinion! You have positively demonstrated to me that there is no limit to the "FLASHAHOLIC" addiction!:thumbsup: Man,this is tempting but I just found a lunasol 27...HMMMMMM

Karl, like many hobbies, there's always "a better one" right around the corner. It's flashaholism of the worst kind. :D Thanks for the kind words, but you'd've done the same for me. I can't wait for that light to arrive in your hands - you're gonna squeal like a baby :laughing:.

Gadget Guy

Newly Enlightened

Trade for a D22 titanium stash can? Oh wait... you don't need one anymore. :whistle:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice, Troy.

You don't see these too often.

Good luck with sale!

Barbarian

Enlightened

Someone is going to be a very happy camper when they pull the trigger on this.

I would say that since only 4 exist, this makes it rare. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.