• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!: Wee Ag Sterling Silver - MINT!

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD to karlheinz3: is a Lummi Wee Ag in Sterling Silver 1 of 22 made. Neutral emitter 100 Lumen, Green Trits, Sterling Silver Lobster Claw Clasp, Been sitting in its case other than playing with it the first day I got it. The condition is as it came from Mfg. (Rob) $340 Shipped first class mail insured conus. will ship international for actual extra shipping cost. Cash PP.

DSCN0320.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

DSCN0318.jpg

DSCN0312.jpg

DSCN0303.jpg

DSCN0324.jpg

Last edited:

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Wee Ag Sterling Silver - MINT!

WOW,

Nice light man.

very tempting

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Wee Ag Sterling Silver - MINT! Reduced 3rd time!

Price Drop and last bump before withdrawing and like a Disney movie back into the vault.

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: Wee Ag Sterling Silver - MINT! Reduced 3rd time!

Great price for a great light.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Wee Ag Sterling Silver - MINT!

What does the Ag stand for and is this one waterproof? I just picked up the Wee Da but I am kind of interested in this one. I'd like to find one that I could wear swimming. Let me know. Thanks Karl :drool:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast

What does the Ag stand for and is this one waterproof? I just picked up the Wee Da but I am kind of interested in this one. I'd like to find one that I could wear swimming. Let me know. Thanks Karl :drool:

this one is Sterling Silver and is like the Wee NS and Ti in regards to water resistance. (I don't believe Rob-Lummii calls any of his lights waterproof) It is not like some of the Wee DA's that had deep etching that compromised their water resistance. I have worn my Wee NS swimming (not diving) and in the shower with no harmful results.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

DUH! Bruce I just figured out the Ag while I was taking a shower. I felt so stupid but it's been a long time since high school chemistry class! I'm still kicking this one around??? Let me see if I want to part with anything...HMMM :popcorn:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll be on and off the BST all night. If you have any questions I will get back to in a timely manner thanks for looking. P.S I am selling to fund a different light, what a vicious cycle....High my name is Carl and I have a problem :crackup::crackup::crackup:, but then we wouldn't be right proper CPF'ers if we didn't!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it Carl if it is still available. Let me know if you know of anyone looking for a mint Wee Damascus. My wife will kill me if she finds out I have both. I don't think she can justify such a tiny light and so much money! How much was the Wee Da originally? I know you organized the compaign. Send me Pay Pal info if it is still available. I spent all night trying to decide if I wanted to part with my Lunasol 20 or my Ti PD-S or the Gatlight....Oh well, the cable bill can wait a couple weeks! :devil: