Jet-III Pro St vs. Fenix PD30

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm considering my first Jetbeam and thinking it will be the Jet III Pro St. I wanted to ask first how the beam(throw/flood/tint) is compared to say a PD30.

I'm looking for a bit more throw than the PD30 but really like a cylindrical shape.

I havn't had many hits on this thread yet so I edited the title to a Jet vs. PD30.

So anything would be appreciated. I know the the Jetbeam is better build quality but really want to know how the beams compare side by side.

Last edited:

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Jet-III Pro ST

My Jet-III M has similar dimensions (with the exception of the head/bezel) and it fits snuggly into a Streamlight Scorpion nylon holster (as does a SF 6P), you can get them at Walmart currently for $9.10 USD :thumbsup:

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast

My Jet-III M has similar dimensions (with the exception of the head/bezel) and it fits snuggly into a Streamlight Scorpion nylon holster (as does a SF 6P), you can get them at Walmart currently for $9.10 USD :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info M@elstrom but I like open top holsters if I can get it.
It looks like the ITP C10 holster should fit. Can anyone confirm this?

Is there nobody that can tell me what kind of difference there is in a Jet-III Pro St output and that of a PD30? Throw, spill that sort of thing.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast

My guess would be anything open top that suits a Scorpion Or 6P would be worth looking into as well ;)

I should mention that the clip can't fit inside the pouch and hangs over the outside (bezel up) :thumbsup: