Best Flashlight Out Of The 3

sampson2269

Newly Enlightened
Im looking for a really good high powered flashlight and am interested in these 3.

1. Olight M30 Triton
2. Fenix TK40
3. Tiablo ACE-G

Which one would be the best one to get? And why?

junmae

Newly Enlightened
I'm not too sure really because I don't own any of them but I heard really great reviews for the olight m30 ;).

nickanto

Newly Enlightened
I just got a TK40 and am absolutely blown away by the amount of light it puts out. A lot of people are turned off by it because it only takes AA, but I ordered 8 eneloops with it and plan on ordering 8 more, that way i'll have an extra set charged at all times. The most impresive thing about the TK40 is the medium and high setting and how long they will run. On medium it is bright enough to do just about anything. It's something close to 100 lumens and will run for 20 hours! High is even insanely bright and it will run for close to 7 hours! Turbo is really just for having fun and impressing people. I have no experience with the other two so I can't comment on them, but my next light is going to be an OLIGHT M20

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hard for anyone to say what's best without knowing what you want to use it for. They are different designs with different strengths and weaknesses. What one person thinks might be "best" isn't necessarily the best fit for you.

sampson2269

Newly Enlightened
I just want it for fishing, camping mainly want one that is going to be the most reliable, and the one that will be the brightest and last the longest without replacing batteries. I have a couple fenix light and like them alot but have heard good things about the other 2.

Last edited:

sampson2269

Newly Enlightened
how much brighter is the olight it says 700 which is little bit brighter than the fenix but would it be a pretty noticeable difference?

nickanto

Newly Enlightened
The Fenix has a max run time of 150 hours with very usable light, the Olight has a 80 hour max run time. Besides the Fenix edging out the Olight is run times on every mode, they are probably just about equal in light quality. It just depends on what you want out of the light. I wanted something that I could use for survival if I needed to, and with 150 hours of very usable light, it could very well be used for survival. I also wanted something to blood trail a deer with, and on medium with around 100 lumens, I can trail a deer all night if needed without running out of light. I've had to carry 3-4 flashlights with me before, this one takes place of all of them.

sampson2269

Newly Enlightened
Definatly gonna go with the fenix then. My next question is what would be the best batteries to get for this flashlight?

nickanto

Newly Enlightened
Definatly gonna go with the fenix then. My next question is what would be the best batteries to get for this flashlight?

I think everyone agrees that the Sanyo Eneloops are the best batteries to run out of the Fenix. I just picked my light, along with batteries at Batteryjunction.com, they offer 5% off to CPF members, coupon code cpf2006. They handled everything great, fast shipping.

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just want it for fishing, camping mainly want one that is going to be the most reliable, and the one that will be the brightest and last the longest without replacing batteries. I have a couple fenix light and like them alot but have heard good things about the other 2.
As an avid fisher I would go with a headlamp before any of those. Or the lightest of those lights(usually hike a bit and like to travel light).

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another thing to think about imo is if you are going away for a couple of days, would you prefer to take 9 cr123a's or 24 AA's

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
The Fenix is very impressive, I bought the M30 though because of its size. I wanted a 1" body tube so I could mount it to my gun and shoot zombies at night. I love this light. If run time is important then go with the Fenix, though. The M30's runtimes aren't great. They aren't terrible, but other lights have really stepped up in efficiency.

sampson2269

Newly Enlightened
The Fenix is very impressive, I bought the M30 though because of its size. I wanted a 1" body tube so I could mount it to my gun and shoot zombies at night. I love this light. If run time is important then go with the Fenix, though. The M30's runtimes aren't great. They aren't terrible, but other lights have really stepped up in efficiency.

Cool thanks for your help, ya gonna go with fenix had really good luck with them in the past.