• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Surefire M4 Type Hybrid

AtomSphere

Enlightened

Product Status: Sent to Canada Post ETA 3-8 days----- Updated 1214 hours (GMT -07:00) on 2009-JUL-28

Price: 110USD plus shipping

Item:
1.9P Body (black) attached to a A14 cell extender (Black and its 1.5x CR123 battery length) a KT3-HA (Hard Anodize) ending with a Z49 (Black) Click-On tailcap ((BORED OUT TO FIT unprotected 18500 thickness cells))
2. DSD Charger (protected) with spacers and home made spacers for 18500 cells and others
3. Multi Voltage (input and output) regulated adaptor with 800mA current
4. MN60 spare bulb
5. Empty SC2 Battery Carrier
6. Home made resistor capsule (to extend the life of the MN60 bulb if you use rechargeables like 18500 cells as current feed is higher w/o resistor)
7. Home made spacer (for use with 4 CR123 cells as extender is 4.5 cell length).
8. 3x 18500 cells (unprotected)

Shipping: 15 USD (U.S.A. 11-12 Business Days)
10 USD (Canada 8 Business Days)
PM if you live outside of US or Canada

Paypal address: [email protected]

Sells to: Anyone

Transaction type: Paypal Only

Costmatic Condition: Wearing on the edges of the turbohead. Minor wearing on edges on other parts

Working Condition: Works fine

Reason for Sale: Need $$$ before i sell myself

Comments:
This flashlight has flexibility of using 4x CR123 or 3 18500 unprotected cells. Downside is the spacers to fill in the blanks.

I did consider selling everthing part by part but i think it is a hassle.

PM or post here to ask more questions but first to :paypal:or :takeit: gets it.

Last edited:

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire M4 Type Hybrid

How many MN60's are included and are you interested in any trades?

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Will, it sounds like you have one MN60 LA in the flashlight and one extra (spare). This is exactly how I run the MN60 with my KT1(2), and it is amazing. I use AW's soft start 3 level switch.
You are referring to the A14 extender, right? Same size as 1 1/2 CR123, or one 17500, or 18500, and one AA.

Bill

AtomSphere

Enlightened

How many MN60's are included and are you interested in any trades?

Hi DUQ, I am not trading. Just selling as i need the money. total of 2 MN60 if you include the one inside the turbohead

Last edited:

AtomSphere

Enlightened

Will, it sounds like you have one MN60 LA in the flashlight and one extra (spare). This is exactly how I run the MN60 with my KT1(2), and it is amazing. I use AW's soft start 3 level switch.
You are referring to the A14 extender, right? Same size as 1 1/2 CR123, or one 17500, or 18500, and one AA.

Bill

Yes its the A14, I didnt remember what model it was. Original post corrected.

Wow, i didn`t know there is a soft start 3 level switch. I`m such an outdated flashaholic. Now I just use a fenix LD20 flashlight and in my opinions, is an excellent flashlight that i will ever need.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Yeah, the AW switch makes for three levels, about 40-60-100%. Fits in a C series twisty or clicky switch. You lose momentary. Also works with LED lights. Voltage of batteries must be 6 volts or more for incan or LED lights.

Good luck on your sale. Your price is very, very reasonable, considering all the components.

Bill

AtomSphere

Enlightened

Yeah, the AW switch makes for three levels, about 40-60-100%. Fits in a C series twisty or clicky switch. You lose momentary. Also works with LED lights. Voltage of batteries must be 6 volts or more for incan or LED lights.

Good luck on your sale. Your price is very, very reasonable, considering all the components.

Bill

Thank you. I hope the price is good. Come to think of it, it is about $250 US worth of equipment. The turbohead itself is $119 US according to manufacturer`s webby. Probably sells better if its individual parts