• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**A VERY Unique Titanium Lego! 1 Time Reduction!

donn_

Flashaholic
This will be the only reduction!

Unique because of the one-of-a-kind tailcap.

Starting at the rear, the "Bomb Butt," so-named by its maker, Tranquillity_Base. It's a clicky clone of the Surefire SW01 tailcap. Very hefty and very very nice.

Moving forward, an early PEU Ti Pineapple. The first copies are distinguished by the softening of the edges on the pineapple patterning. They are much more hand friendly than the later sharper models.

Up front, Erin's gorgeous Aleph 3 clone, all in Ti, including the strike bezel option.

Inside the head, something quite special; a DatiLED-built light engine with a Diamond Dragon emitter, driven by an enhanced Flupic converter which delivers 2A to the emitter on burst, for nearly 500 lumens. This emitter works perfectly with the legendary McR38 reflector, delivering an astounding beam.

The light runs on a single 17670 Li-Ion cell.

IMGP2879.jpg

IMGP2880.jpg

$800$750 + PPI (Priority Mail, Paypal fee and Insurance).**SOLD**

I have PM shut off, but my email and paypal address is:

email.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

KIXMC

Newly Enlightened
Re: A VERY Unique Titanium Lego!

Now that is nice donn ,very very tempting with that tc you how much i like the SW01 .....

Gary123

Enlightened

Very beautiful. You have got me thinking about it. DatiLed made the same LE for me (except it drives an MC-E) in a very similar light I own.

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow thats a really good price. I would love that tailcap. Donn If you split this up I would like a shot at the tail. I could do a parcial trade $ and a normal TB tail.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gosh Donn that's a BEAuTY! Just tell me how to justify this one to my wife??? The Lunasol 20 arrived just fine and so ends poor Troy's dilemma! My horizons have been so broadly expanded by your mystical creations! This "titanium fever" is a tough disease to exercise control over! I really love this one and will have to do some soul searching before I make a rash decision. Thanks again and keep up the "GREAT" work! Karl :D

Gosh Donn that's a BEAuTY! Just tell me how to justify this one to my wife??? The Lunasol 20 arrived just fine and so ends poor Troy's dilemma! My horizons have been so broadly expanded by your mystical creations! This "titanium fever" is a tough disease to exercise control over! I really love this one and will have to do some soul searching before I make a rash decision. Thanks again and keep up the "GREAT" work! Karl :D

Karl, you've got your Don's confused. Donn here is the great collector, Don (as in McGizmo) is the great customs maker, and The Don is from The Godfather. :D

donn_

Flashaholic

:twothumbs It's kinda nice to be confused with McGizmo! I wish I lived in Hawaii.

Karl...the surest way to justify it to your wife is to give her the LS20! :devil:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

MAN...TOO MUCH TITANIUM to choose from! I'm going in circles! I'm going out in the boat today to try to escape from flashlight fever! Maybe that will clear my head! Thanks to all for the endless food for thought! I can't imagine how Troy must feel when considering buying or selling! You can NEVER reach the Top in this GAME! Karl :thinking:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Donn (this one), Barry (bf1), and Robert (GryphonQ) might have something to say about that. :D
don't forget Tom (proline)

P.S. donn is the tailcap C-series or E-series? you mentioned it's a SW01 clone but the PEU body looks to be E-series on both the head and tail.

Absolutely beautiful light and definitely one-of-a-kind :thumbsup:

donn_

Flashaholic

The Bomb Butt is E-series compatible. I called it an SW01 clone because of the general profile. It's sort of in between the Fatty and Baker's Cap, although smaller than either.

IMGP2884.jpg

Another difference is the recessed switch button, enabling it to tailstand.

bf1

Enlightened

Got to love that Butt! Leave it to Scott.