Where can I order SNII?

desmondpun

Newly Enlightened
Can somebody tell me where can I order SNII? I've check DarkGear site, they are always out of stock! B/S/T because of time difference, I'm always few hours too late! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

desmondpun

Newly Enlightened
Come on guys, isn't it fair? You all have one, tell me the bloody secret, pppppppppppplease!

yclo

Flashaholic*
Well... since it's a secret obviously it can't be told.. But here's a hint:

fc6c5c2f.jpg

The person with this avatar is the person you should be contacting.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
And that person, WHEN he has them for sale, usually sells all of them within the first 60 seconds they're up for sale.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

desmondpun

Newly Enlightened
Mr Bulk? Can I send him an email and book one for the next batch?

ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplease?

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well said . . . and a brave thing to say. I felt the same way a month or two ago, but didn't have the courage to say it here. But I did sheepishly send Mr Bulk an e-mail. He responded very graciously and said he'd put me on his waiting list. Then, one day, a few weeks later, I got an e-mail telling me he was going to be making some soon and that if I wanted in I should . . . , etc. I did, and now I have my SN 2.

Communicating with Charlie was easy. I encourage you to contact him with any question or request.

freewheelin'

Enlightened
Same here, I waited two months to work up the nerve to email him re: his wonderful creations, but finally did. He was more than tolerant of my intrusion and now I've got a 7,900 LUX SNII /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif and a NexNeedle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif . Now I'm a true believer and am eagerly awaiting his next mod with cash ready to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Charlie, this is quite awesome!

Near perfect hotspot... The SN still has the smoothest hotspot I've ever seen from an LS and mag reflector, but the SNII is simply brighter and better!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

This thing'll get some real world testing in a few days... It's night hikin' time!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Yep, Charlie's a quality guy and definitely took care of me with a SNII delivered in no time at all. Just got my hands on the SNII today as a matter of fact and it's one incredible piece of work!

I can see how everyone who owns one has offered nothing but praise for this custom modded gem. I can think of a half dozen flashlights I plan on replacing with the SNII... it's that good. I really can't say enough good things about this light and Charlie's handywork. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of Charlie's modded projects... PayPal standing by!

-Jim

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Choua, thank you.

Jim, thank you.

Dezz, thank you.

Everybody, Thank You.

But to remain consistent with my unparalleled reputation for modesty -- y'all ain't seen NUTHIN' yet!

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uh oh!

*shivers with the fear of a raging new light more powerful than the eyes can be burned*...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gentlemen...should we start investing in welding goggles for this current run?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif new light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif too bright

-Jason