• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Millermods Arc Cree XRE 2-stage - SPF

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
Millermods-XRE-Cree-P4-two-.jpg

(my photo of actual light for sale)

MillerMods Arc Cree XR-E with P4 LED, two stage, 1.5watt high and 25mA low

This one is a 2-stages version, complete with head and body, parabolic cut with a polished reflector was standard and the only available option for the tapered head reflector. It was included in base price. The lens on the Cree is made of glass, not plastic. Beam is nice a smooth that appears to me to be cool white.

Runtime on HIGH (using a 1000mA NIMH cell): 1.5 watt driven at ~480mA drive for around 15-25 minutes to 75% initial brightness

Runtime on LOW (using a 1000mA NIMH cell): 25mA drive for around 8 hrs @ about 4 lumens

Batteries: Lithium are fine. Rechargeable NIMH cells actually work the best of any cell. Alkalines will only work well for a very short time on HIGH due to high-draw, but will power light easily in LOW power. Li-ion (3.6V) cells may NOT be used in it.

Waterproof: The head is filled on the backside with epoxy.

Low/High activation: Twist on for one level and then on further for the next level. Low comes on first, then High next.

Actual Brightness:
Maker Millermods said that the P4 bin LED had an output of around 85 lumens and the projected light is approximately 2/3 of rated lumens. Because of its extreme brightness, it's best not to have the 1.5 watter on for more than a few minutes at a time. It can get hot. (All the above info is based on maker's specs and descriptions).

Condition: Not a safe queen, it was carried in a pocket and shows light wear in spots. There are some nicks around the front edge where it was once dropped. Threads are smooth and just right in tightness. Head and body are natural HA3 and nicely matched. Overall it makes a great EDC light and a rare find.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS Price: $150 includes USPS First class with del conf in CONUS, no-fee Paypal preferred, no trades please (Priority shipping and insurance extra, seller not responsible for shipping problems).

I'm happy to answer any questions.

I can be reached via e-mail at coyote (at) otcwb.com

Last edited:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Millermods Arc Cree XRE 2-stage

If you will take a USPS MO for method of payment,

:takeit:

-Mayo

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Millermods Arc Cree XRE 2-stage

SOLD to FrogmanM

mayo,
a postal MO would be fine.
please contact me directly via email for my name/address.
coyote (at) otcwb.com