Looking for Keychain Clicky

Matt7337

Enlightened
Hey guys, I have a quick question for you tonight. I have a Fenix L0D on my keys and it's a great EDC. One of my friends is always admiring it and says he would buy one if it was a clicky, so I thought I would ask here is anyone knows of a keychain sized flashlight with a clicky switch rather than a twisty? Preferably as good as or better than the L0D if there are a large selection of them. Any recommendations welcome, thanks everyone :)

Matt

Matt7337

Enlightened
Thanks for the prompt reply! That LiteFlux looks stunningly brilliant, I may even be tempted inot one of those myself now!

TheInvader

Newly Enlightened
you're in luck, it's <$20!

$16.50 shipped - Akoray K-106 seems solid, has memory, and DX is shipping 3 stage programmables with battery protection toggles.
Takes 1*AA/14500. 2.1cm diameter. The Q5 driven at .9A outputs ~198lm for 45 minutes on a 14500, 70 minutes on an AA outputting ~150lm.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Latest AAA clickies, Liteflux LF2XT or Lumapower Avenger.

Cheaper alternative would be Tank007 as shown, length 76cm (one of the shortest AAA clickies I found) but not sure how the coating will hold up against keys. On the right is K-103 for size comparison.

3aaan.jpg

Last edited:

Matt7337

Enlightened
Thanks again for the replies guys, I have directed my friend to the LiteFlux LF2XT thread on CPFMP and even ordered one myself! :paypal: