Multi Use Holster

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Just received a shipment from Countrycomm and found a Tactical Carry Holster was included. This holster is a boon to those of us that suffer from Dunlop's Syndrome (belly dun lopped over the belt). It will mount either in the normal vertical position or in the not so normal horizontal position. Here are pictures from Countrycomm's web site:
inovar&d7.jpg
inovar&d5.jpg

Here's the nice part, many lights will fit in the holster. The Xenergy (TT-2L) is about as big as will fit, about 1/2 inch of velcro fastener left on top strap. Two AA MiniMags fit in with no problem (one has a McFlood reflector and the other an 05 optic)! Here are my lights that will fit in the holster.

holster.jpg

Best part is. the holster is only $5.00.

Roy

That is a Brinkmann LX that got too close to a lathe/milling machine! After the weight reduction, it was bead blasted which gives it that satin look.

SAK

Newly Enlightened
Roy,

Would a UBH with a KL1 fit in there? I have been looking for a good holster for mine.

--SAK

Roy

Sorry to report that the UBH is too long and will not fit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree, those holsters/pouches from County Comm are great. I've got several of them now, one is holding my two Inova X5's, a white and a green. I always prefer horizontal pouches for knives or flashlights to vertical ones.

-Keith

ZENGHOST

Enlightened
I have one of these as well, but I think I'll pick some more up. I put them on my seat belt to keep an Inova X5 handy.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suspected as well that the 6P would fit, now if I could only find a holster to fit the Streamlight 4AA 7LED light...

Roy

Is the SL4AA any bigger than two AA MiniMags side-by-side as in the picture above?

Kentucky Rifle

Newly Enlightened
I just figured out today that my Surefire L4 and two spare 123 lithiums in one of James Knight's carriers will fit in a cell phone pouch that I got at a gun show. It looks almost the same. Perfect fit. It's called an "Ace Case".

Will