Imalent        
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425

Thread: Show Us Your EDC Folder

Default Re: Show Us Your EDC Folder

A Benchmade 765 or Para 3. Here's the monolock, which is super light and thin for a 3+ inch blade:

“Experts” are wrong about half the time. And there are two reasons for the crenelations... [My_Lights]

I always carry the FreeTiger FT901
    affordable folding knife in topomart store

The work stuff doesn't change, so I have to get creative. It's the same knife and light, posted in two different threads. I'm only doing this once. Unless I can figure out how to stand the Alox up on it's narrow side.

“Experts” are wrong about half the time. And there are two reasons for the crenelations... [My_Lights]

I don't have a photo of it and I'll try to remember to get one... The knife I often EDC is an old Girl Scout Knife (that's right... even Girl Scouts carried knives back in the good ol' days) made by Kutmaster in Utica, NY.

I live in a rural area, but close to a popular lakefront summer vacation community. There have been plenty of times when a knife was needed by myself or someone else and I've pulled out the Benchmade, Spyderco, ZT, or other modern knife I was EDC'ing. The response from some of the non-locals is often something like "Whoa... you carry a KNIFE?" or "Why do you need a pocket knife that big?!"
    If it's the Girls Scout Knife, I ask them why they're afraid of a knife that was intended to be carried by young girls...
    ​"What do you carry a flashlight for?!"

It's my newest, smallest and turning out to be the most useful knife I own. SAK Compact.

"America has three cities, New York, San Francisco and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland."- Tennessee Williams

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425