Fenix TK11 Olive

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was just browsing on the bay a minute ago, and came across something I found odd...

Olive TK11's :thinking:
I don't know if it was a mistake with the anodizing or what... but they are a mix between black and olive.

Anyone seen one before?

Last edited:

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have bought a few Fenix with the new OD finish and under the right light "bright" they almost seem that dark green color to. I dont have a OD TK11 though. The new OD finish is really consistently the same color but over the years I have seen all kinds of different supposedly OD finish on different Fenix lights.

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know what your saying but the point of the thread is that there isn't an olive TK11 on the market... until now.

They are only black.

Doesn't anyone else find it strange :shrug:

Marduke

Flashaholic
I believe there has been an olive TK11 on the market for a while, but it was limited to the Asian market.

It was the same with L0D-RB100's, and L0D-Q5's, and R2 bin runs of many models.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know what your saying but the point of the thread is that there isn't an olive TK11 on the market... until now.

They are only black.

Doesn't anyone else find it strange :shrug:

Battery Junction has been carrying the Olive TK11 for a while now. I have one, I like it. Actually I have Olive Body with Black R2 head... but I was crazy, I should have kept the Olive Q5 head.

In fact BJ is carrying alot of Olive lights in the new series, and I suspect the few other dealers that have them might be using BJ as their distributor.