P2D and L1D interchangable with LD20?

pugga

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, new to premium torches and have a few questions that i can't seem to find the answers to clear up a few things. I have a LD20 Q5 and am very happy with it. I was going to get a LD10 and or PD20 body to have a bit of single cell variety but a P2D and L1D with one premium Q5 head has become available. I cant seem to find out if the P2D and L1D is interchangable with my LD20 like the LD10 and PD20 bodies are. If anyone can clear this up it would be much appreciated. Also i have an old 3D maglite and was going to upgrade to a LED module but not sure which one, any advice would be great. Im in Oz and apart from Mag led and nitize led upgrades there is nothing to but of the shelf, anything else would be a net buy. Thanks for reading.

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes they are interchangeable. L1D, L2D, P2D, L1T V2.0, L2T V2.0, LD10, PD20 and LD20 are all compatible.

The best mod to get for a mag is one thats made by malkoff devices. For your 3D, I think the mod drives the LED at around 1A so this is easily the brightest mod out there. I've been wanting one of these mods for a while now but the 4 cell version always seems to be out of stock.

So I settled on a TerraLUX TLE-6EX for the moment. I think you need the TLE-6EXB for the 2-3 cell version. You can find it on led-replacement or battery junction on the net.