• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Five Mega, Bulk, Aleph, TnC, and misc. Lights and Parts

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a number of lights and parts I'd like to sell. I'll be adding to this sales thread as time goes on. Some of these lights/parts will be carried over from a previous thread. Items still for sale are listed in BOLD print.

1. Lunasol 20 from the second wave, so both primary and Li-ions are compatible. This light is brand new and sadly I haven't had time so I never tested or put a battery in the light. $495 SOLD
2. Lunsasol 27. I bought (2) of these and never tested or put a battery in this one. $550 SOLD

3. Gold plated "Jewel of California" by FiveMega in near new condition. $550

4. Gold anodized "Jewel of California" by FiveMega in near new condition. This is one of a kind. $500 SOLD

5. Silver nFlex WYOS Mag2D on a 'D' heatsink bored to accept 8 AA of any width with included ModAMag 2D to 8AA adapter. The mag switch has been modded for momentary activation. Comes with a LOP Aluminum reflector and it includes a UCL. The lights shows some minor wear from light use. $130

6. Mac finned and grooved pewter 2XAA mini mag with a metal reflector and glass lens. It also comes with a TL-3 bulb, (2) AA sized li-ions, and a cermic base for a mini hotwire setup, however the copper leads broke off the base in transit. This might be a good deal for someone who can replace the copper leads or who has a spare working ceramic holder. $60 SOLD

7. Pewter SD Mag with fluted head and mac's tail switch. This a flupic UX1J run on a 4xAA holder with a UCL lens. The tube has a scratch, otherwise this is a light saber driving the flupic and LED hard on burst or at low levels on low with my program:

User Mode 1: burst> level 1> tactical strobe> Level 2> 3 second beacon>15 second beacon>SOS> set mode
User Mode 2: set level > set strobe >set mode, 800ms
The second interface goes back to the first after 800ms to make it simple and to make it harder to get lost. Milkyspit built this for me and I probably have over $250 in the light. Asking $205

8. Bare aluminum Aleph A1 bezel ring (standard issue). $15

9. McGizmo 20mm Ti bezel. $39

10. Shoppe 27mm Ti bezel. These bezels have sharp ends and are not high quality as they were sold. You may need to sand the threads to make them fit. $25

11. Shoppe 27mm Ti bezel. These bezels have sharp ends and are not high quality as they were sold. You may need to sand the threads to make them fit. $25

12. PEU 20mm stainless bezel with slots for tritium. $29 SOLD
13. PEU 20mm stainless bezel with slots for tritium. $29 SOLD
14. PEU 20mm stainless bezel with slots for tritium. $29 SOLD
15. DB1500 UX1J hot rod built by Chop. Only tested. $85 SOLD

Please note: VIP heads fit on TnC SF-Series lights and vice versa.

16. VIP pocket clip $15

17. VIP 2 AA tube with plastic end caps in good condition $55

18. VIP beater CR123 tube. $20

19. VIP bare al twisty tail cap with two foam donuts $30

20. VIP complete small head w/lens, o-ring, reflector, worn condition $25

21. VIP complete small head w/lens, o-ring, reflector, rough condition $25

22. VIP complete BH good condition $40

23. VIP one of a kind bare Halibut prototype smooth tube and guarded tail cap in 7075 alloy $100

24. VIP complete light with King's Crown tail cap, CR123 tube, VIP module (with customary ano missing), and VIP small head with reflector, lens and o-ring. This light has a high achieving UX1J mod in excellent condition. $135

25. VIP complete light with King's Crown tail cap, CR123 tube, VIP module (with customary ano missing), and VIP small head with reflector, lens and o-ring. Fair condition with wear. $120

26. VIP BBH 3" head (also fits TnC SF-Series lights) in new condition. This is a throw monster of LED heads. $125

27. Unused grey EXTN-36 for M6-R by Petrev. $75 SOLD

28. FM 7xAA battery pack for FM fat bodies only. $25

29. FM 18xAA battery holder for FM fat bodies only. $38

30. I am offering a Tvodrd light (known by many as Larry Lights). This is a green NLS (they were all green). These are rare and special lights with a special place in CPF hisotry. As is usual the anodizing was not the best on these lights. $325. SOLD

For all orders over $25; shipping first class usps conus with delivery confirmation included. Insurance is extra if requested. For Priority mail please add $4. Interntional orders' shipping costs are extra; please PM for details. I won't be responsible for packages lost after delivery to the postal carrier. Paypal or US Postal Money Orders accepted, CC paypal please add 4%. First to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread gets priority. If you wish to make an offer or propose a trade then please PM me. My CC paypal is Bogus1cc AT gmail DOT COM. My cash paypal is Bogus1cash AT gmail DOT COM. Thanks for Looking.

Last edited:

E-J-J

Enlightened
Re: Lunasols, FM lights, other custom lights/parts

2. Lunsasol 27. I bought (2) of these and never tested or put a battery in this one. $550 SALE PENDING

:takeit:

Incidentalist

Enlightened

Umm :thinking:, I think he only has one of his two LunaSol 27s up for grabs. I've already got a money order in the mail to him, hence the Sale Pending. If for whatever reason my deal does fall through (not sure what that would be at this point), another poster has second dibs already called.

There are a few other ones currently available if you look around. Don has one up for auction in his subsection and a beadblasted one is available in this same forum. Good luck.

CaveDude

Newly Enlightened

I'll Take #6! Been looking for one of those since the very beginning of my flashaholism, and I've found most of the parts, including the bulb holder. However despite my efforts, the reflector has eluded me all this time.
But it's getting late, I'll paypal tomorrow. :tired:

warx23

Enlightened

12. PEU 20mm stainless bezel with slots for tritium. $29

PP sent per out PM. :thumbsup:
Thank you!

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've added a Tvodrd NLS at the bottom of the thread. Thanks for looking.

CaveDude

Newly Enlightened

Hi Bogus, got mine!
Can't believe that Lunasol 20 hasn't sold yet. :confused:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

30. I am offering a Tvodrd light (known by many as Larry Lights). This is a green NLS (they were all green). These are rare and special lights with a special place in CPF hisotry. As is usual the anodizing was not the best on these lights. $325.

:eek:oo: :popcorn:

Haven't seen a Larry Light offered for sale for... I don't even remember.

boznet

Newly Enlightened

Hi Bogus1
i'm a french newbie here, i'm interested in your "PEU 20mm stainless bezel with slots for tritium. $29 " i would like to know if it will fit a novatac and if you can ship overseas?
thanks.

RocketTomato

Enlightened

I will take #14. Peu SS Bezel with Trit slots

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can't believe that Lunasol 20 hasn't sold yet. :confused:

Can't believe that either, somebody take it quickly before I get weak!

My three problems : Too many buys in the last weeks, international customer, CC paypal.

I'm hoping for a third wave of LS20 in a few months. What a chance the LS27 was already sold when I saw the thread, I would have forgotten about all my problems...

alantch

Enlightened

Is this head compatible with SF's P / C series bodies?

Bogus1 said:
26. VIP BBH 3" head (also fits TnC SF-Series lights) in new condition. This is a throw monster of LED heads. $125

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm taking an option on the LS20...

PM sent!