• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Holster for SFIII

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was going to put together about 5-10 of these if there is interest. Doing several at a time cuts down on time and therefore cost.
This is a bezel down carry holster, for the SFIII.
P7286059.jpg

It holds a spare battery (18650) on the left side, and has a flap to help protect and secure the light.

P7286060.jpg

This one is done in dragon scales.

The battery carrier is the neat part. The battery sits completely inside the carrier...
P7286062.jpg

And a leather flap fits snugly over the top protecting the battery from dust and rain.
P7286063.jpg

The battery is removed by pushing on the underside of the carrier with your finger. There is a lip (photo does not show it well) so the battery can not fall out the bottom.
P7286064.jpg

A little push, and the battery comes right out the top.
P7286065.jpg

On the inside of the flashlight holster, a piece of skived leather is over the metal snap, so that it will not scratch your precious light.
The back has a spring steel pocket clip that will fit a 1.5 inch belt.

You can have your choice of snap for the front
P7286069.jpg

Or a plain black or brass snap is also available.

If I can get at least five people who want one in the next few days, I will put these CPF orders ahead of the other orders I have recieved from non-CPFers, so that these can be finished quickly.

$60 each if at least 5 people order one.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fantastic. Not sure I would change a thing, though...but it's nice to have options. Would you like communications doe through e-mail or PM, or on this thread?

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fantastic. Not sure I would change a thing, though...but it's nice to have options. Would you like communications doe through e-mail or PM, or on this thread?

PM headed your way. It's best to contact me through e-mail, just let me know your CPF name. You can see lots of options on my website as far as colors and tooling I can do.
sales at thorshammercustomleather dot com