• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired GONE: Teflon Wire For Our New CPF DIY'rs

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I have 1 ea 25ft spools of NTE brand PTFE 26 AWG hook up wire in black & red. P/Ns WT26-00-25 & WT26-02-25 that I just got from Action Electronics.

I'm offering 4.5 ft of each color to our newcoming DIY'rs. 5 slots available. I used a bit, not sure how much, so the the 5th person will either get a bit short of 4.5 ft or a bit over.

Requirements: You must be a registered member for at least 1 month & not older than 1 year. So lets say you only qualify if you registered from July 2008 to June 2009. You must also have at least 20 posts. May I ask you do not participate if you are not going to use the wire. I don't want this to sit just around & not get used which is one of the reason I'm giving it away. Please don't participate just because it is a freebie & let those who will actually put the wire to good use & appreciate it get it. :poke:

For those of you that are wondering, I'm giving it away cause it's not the same stuff that I like. I bought the same NTE wire years ago & just ran out a couple of weeks ago. I purchased the same wire type from the same vendor but the wire is not the same as what I had previously. If you must know the strand count of the wire is not as high as what I'm used to. What this means to you, probably absolutely nothing but I'm picky, even with the wire I use. :ohgeez:

First five to post "I'll take it" & meet the requirements get it. Absolutely free of charge, shipping included. Sorry US only please (see post #8).

6 slots 4ft ea., last person +/-
1. nfetterly - Shipped
2. mikevelarde (Shipped to nfetterly)
3. jsmitty1967 - Shipped
4. NeSSuS-GTE - Shipped
5. saltytri - Shipped
6. ejot - Shipped

Last edited:

R@ndom

Enlightened
Re: Free: Teflon Wire For Our New CPF DIY'rs

Great guesture :grouphug:. Too bad don't have a soldering iron.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Just giving back to the community as you guys have taken care of me when in need.

Oops, I made a mistake in the requirements. I stated July 09' to June 09'. :ohgeez:Should've been July 08 to June 09. It's corrected now.

EDIT: mikevelarde, so that means you are qualified if interested.

Last edited:

Fichtenelch

Enlightened

Where do you ship to? :D What's the price for international shipping?

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Where do you ship to? :D What's the price for international shipping?

My apologies, while I'm not one of those who refuse to ship internationally, I must limit this to US only. To ship internationally I must wait in line at the PO which would take up much of my lunch break & not worth it for this. :(

Fichtenelch

Enlightened

My apologies, while I'm not one of those who refuse to ship internationally, I must limit this to US only. To ship internationally I must wait in line at the PO which would take up much of my lunch break & not worth it for this. :(

Thats ok...;) still have a bit of wire for my next builds...but i'm going to the us in august :wave:

mikevelarde

Enlightened

EDIT: mikevelarde, so that means you are qualified if interested.

Thanks a lot DZ for the generous offer. but I lived in the Philippines and my CONUS friend that will tranship the item to me is MIA since end of June '09 (direct shipping those wire to oversea will be such a hassle!!)

Still I have to say:bow::bow::bow:!!!

mikevelarde

mikevelarde

Enlightened

Darkzero,

Please put me in for slot #1 - and if you want to put mikevelarde in for slot #2 I will ship it to him.

Thanks for the great offer :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I will email my address.

Neale:

Thanks a lot for the shipping offer!! :bow::bow:

DZ please put me in slot #2 !!lovecpf

mikevelarde

jsmitty1967

Newly Enlightened

I don't post much so I doubt very seriously if I have 20 posts. However I am new to DIY and am planning to build a couple of Aleph LEs. If you feel I qualify for your genourous offer I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jonathan

NeSSuS-GTE

Newly Enlightened

A fantastic offer! Only on CPF have I seen generosity of this caliber!

I have been starting to get used to melted wire insulation on all my light builds. I had considered quite a few times buying some teflon wire to avoid that problem, but I always kept my budget tight and never did it.

If you believe I qualify for a slot, I would graciously accept your offer! :thumbsup:

Here are some of my recent contributions:

4000+ Lumen Test & BridgeLux LED Review

IMR MagIII Experiment - 19.7v 200w

Last edited:

saltytri

Enlightened

:takeit::takeit:

Wow, Will, what a generous offer! I think I qualify and will make good use of it. THANKS!!! I'll send you a PM.

David

dhshark

Newly Enlightened

I don't keep track of my posts but I'm hoping I qualify...planning a build and this will be handy.

Thanks darkzero!

Dennis

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I've got to get to work so I'll be quick. Ok, I'll split this up into 4ft lengths to take care of all 6 of you. Names have been posted in the first thread. I've received addresses from nfetterly & saltytri, the rest please PM me with your mailing addresses. I'll try to get these out in the next day or two. :wave:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
The following have shipped today:

nfetterly - Shipped
mikevelarde (Shipped to nfetterly)
NeSSuS-GTE - Shipped
saltytri - Shipped

Haven't received addresses for the other two. If no response by the end of Sunday the other two slots will be available on Monday. :wave:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's nice to see you nuturing the new modders DZ. :thumbsup:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
jsmitty, your wire has shipped.

No response from the other guy so the last spot is up for grabs. PM me your address if interested.