• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mega Micro Diamond Dragon Multi Mode

Gary123

Enlightened
Just received. Pity to throw $ away but .......

From MJ's latest run: Diamond Dragon emitter w/ 3 output levels. Mint. $340 includes shipping CONUS + 2% for Paypal. Prepay price on this was $385, $430 after prepay closed. Around 400 lumens on high with a good spot for throw.

Link to the sales thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/221259

I'm selling this because I also bought a Mac custom that is smaller, lighter and brighter, though it doesn't throw nearly as far. I can't keep both. I am leaving town Sunday August 2 (back on the 7th), then gone August 10 returning on August 15th. I could mail August 8th, or after August 15.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mega Micro HA III Black DD MM

Gary is a good CPF'er
I have had nothing but GREAT deals with him!
I say you can " DEAL with CONFIDENCE " with GARY!!!

CaveDude

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mega Micro Diamond Dragon Multi Mode

Alright I surrender!
:takeit:
I've been forced to drool over two Mega Micros that are on sale at the SAME TIME, and I've got to get one of 'em. Originally I was on the fence with the other one because it would have been eating up CR123 primaries like chocolates :poof:.

But now I don't have to worry about batteries, do I? :sssh:
Awaiting paypal info (CC Okay?). Will get back to you later this afternoon.

Oh yeah before I forget, how well does this thing throw? For instance, is it in the same ballpark as a Fenix or non TIR Surefire? Just curious.

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened

I don't really do Fenix's or Surefires, so I can't answer that. However I do have a number of P7 and MC-E lights and generally these do not throw well in terms of a hot spot (although they do a decent job of throwing because of the sheer amount of light output). This is easily one of the best throwers among my multi die lights.

pm coming ......

CaveDude

Newly Enlightened

Hi Gary,
:paypal:
Thanks for the quick reply. If you can get this thing in the mail by tomorrow, I'd really appreciate it because I'll be out of town for a couple weeks starting around the 8th.
Thanks a bunch, I'll be sure to let you know when it gets here.

Gary123

Enlightened

CaveDude:

It is now 10:45pm and will be no problem mailing it tomorrow, but my Paypal account does not show your payment. Double check the transaction. PM coming ...