• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Gotham #11 of 100 ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Mint Condition Gotham Built by Milkyspit/Leef

#11 of 100 Made

Gotham.jpg

Gotham2.jpg

Gotham3.jpg

For sale is a shelf queen, like new Gotham, No. 11 of 100, created by Milky and Leef, with a really nice, pure white beam. Original box included.

ASKING: $ 300 shipped, CONUS and Canada. International buyers contact me for shipping options. ***SOLD***

Thanks for Looking!!

MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

SFG2Lman

Enlightened
Re: F/S: Gotham #11 of 100

wow, i have been looking at those lights for weeks and thats a great deal...i wish payday wasn't more than 24hrs away (friday night) but I doubt this light will make it until then.... so shiny and so pretty:mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

I very rarely seen these up for sale. Big Bump for one of the greatest sellers! :twothumbs

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

SFG2Lman,

If you want the light I can wait till Friday for payment. Just shoot me a PM.

Maxspeeds,

Thanks for the kind words. I've been kind of in hiding for a while so I've missed everyone here. Good to see your still around my friend. :thumbsup:

MSax

SFG2Lman

Enlightened

don't tease! i would love nothing more, but i am buying a new laptop before i deploy so my wifey can send pics of my new daughter...i just gotta wait, someday...someday :mecry::mecry::mecry:lol i am more than certain someone in a more lucrative profession can use it more than I. (i would hafta buy a suit just to feel appropriate using it) lol

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

SFG2Lman,

You're about to deploy? Where are you headed my friend?

MSax

SFG2Lman

Enlightened

just to baghadad, if all continues on current trend it should be *pretty* calm this time around, don't worry I'll stay in touch with CPF lol

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

SFG2Lman,

Can I make you an offer? I'd be totally honored if you were to take this light to Iraq with you. Take it with you and and put it through its paces. Don't worry about banging it up, I'm fine with some bumps and scrapes and it would make a great story. You can keep us up to date from time to time on how its treating you as well.

Seriously, I'd be honored if you take it with you. I'm just going to hold it to you to it to get the light and YOURSELF back here safely... and soon!!!

What do you say?

MSax

PS - This sale is temporarily on hold everyone.

SFG2Lman

Enlightened

MSax,

That is an incredibly generous offer and I feel very taken care of, but I must refuse. I would feel guilty borrowing this light for a year simply because I happen to be going, and I happened to be going right now, you are selling a very rare and beautiful light, and I don't think its fair to everyone else on the forum that are willing to pay. I don't know how to explain it...I would love nothing more than to use this light, but I feel like I am abusing my membership in the armed forces/taking advantage of others patriotism for my own benefit.

PS: it also just occurred to me that everyone is not as honest as us over there, and I couldn't forgive myself if a light like that were to fall into non-CPF hands and be lost to us, but still...I could hug you just for the offer

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

MSax,

That is an incredibly generous offer and I feel very taken care of, but I must refuse. I would feel guilty borrowing this light for a year simply because I happen to be going, and I happened to be going right now, you are selling a very rare and beautiful light, and I don't think its fair to everyone else on the forum that are willing to pay. I don't know how to explain it...I would love nothing more than to use this light, but I feel like I am abusing my membership in the armed forces/taking advantage of others patriotism for my own benefit.

SFGL2man,

Spoken like a true professional; gracious and humble. I apologize if I have made you feel uncomfortable in any way, that certainly wasn't my intent. I simply wanted to offer you a small token of my appreciation for your service to our Country from all of us here a CPF. ...and I certainly don't feel taken advantage of. Heck, I made the offer! :nana:

Well, I'm off to bed now, but I'll leave the offer open for you for the time being in case you change your mind. I'm also going to shoot you PM.

Best of luck my friend and take care of yourself.

MSax

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

A little :bumpit: for one of the nicest guys on CPF :twothumbs

paintballdad

Enlightened

What an amazing looking light! Looks like it should belong in a museum.

Very tempting, but i've spent waaay toooo much this month already.

And very nice gesture towards SFG2Lman. Our service men/women and their families deserve every ounce of support we can give them.

stienke

Enlightened

I'll take it , please pm me for payment and shipping.
I go on vacation in a few hours .

Thanks

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Stienke,

I just realized my inbox was full. I cleaned it out now and will be sending you a PM shortly.

Peterthomson, I've got you as backup.

Thanks for your interest guys!

MSax

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great seller, great builder, great light! Nice catch and in some record time to boot!!! :twothumbs

Karl