• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Custom D-Mini w/ P7 (by DaFABRICATA) - ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Custom D-Mini w/ P7 by DaFABRICATA

D-Mini.jpg

D-Mini-2.jpg

For sale is a Custom modified D-Mini with a P7 built by DaFABRICATA. The light is in perfect condition and is running off of 1xLiON cell in direct drive. The reflector has been modified to perfectly fit the emitter (as pictured above). Very bright and very white... possibly described as slightly cooler side of stark white. Slight donut hole is present in beam...slight.

ADDED 8/5/09:

To answer a few questions that were privately sent to me.....

Being that the light is powered by a single 18650 in DD, it should pull around 3As producing about 600-700 lumens. As the battery discharges you will find the light settle in probably slightly lower at 400-500 lumens for the rest of the discharge curve.

Those are just guesses though, based upon a conversation with a respected modder friend of mine.:grin2:

Comes with both 1xR123 body and 1x18650 bodies.

ASKING: $100 shipped, CONUS and Canada. International buyers contact me for shipping options. ***NOW ONLY $85*** ***SOLD***

Thanks for Looking!!

MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Custom D-Mini w/ P7 (by DaFABRICATA)

A little birdy told my my description was incorrect.:oops:

Item description now corrected. Thanks for the heads up.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just realized that my inbox was full. Now cleared out if anyone has any questions.

Thanks,
MSax

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now this is one sweet setup :twothumbs

Whoever picks this beauty up, will receive 1 new AW 18650 battery
from me. It has only been charged once.

lovecpf

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

What the heck! Thanks Kid, you didn't have to do that.:D

You da man.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Custom D-Mini w/ P7 (by DaFABRICATA) - $$$ Drop!!!

Bump with a price drop!

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Guys,

Just a heads up, I will be leaving for a few days with the little woman on a elongated weekend. So I will not be responding to any PMs or emails till Tuesday night.

Please feel free to post your interest in the thread, and I will respond upon my return.

Thanks,
MSax

geppetto

Newly Enlightened

Hey MSax,
Can you send me a PM,
Im new and Im not sure how to,
Thanks,
Geppetto

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Geppetto,

First up welcome to CPF!!!! :wave:

I tried to send you a PM, but it looks as though you may not have priviledges yet. Considering this is your first post, that doesn't surprise me.

Instead, please feel free to email me at:

msaxatilus2 <at> yahoo <dot> com

I can answer any questions you may have at that time.

Thanks,
DAVE

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

To answer a few questions that were privately sent to me.....

Being that the light is powered by a single 18650 in DD, it should pull around 3As producing about 600-700 lumens. As the battery discharges you will find the light settle in probably slightly lower at 400-500 lumens for the rest of the discharge curve.

Those are just guesses though, based upon a conversation with a respected modder friend of mine.:grin2:

Hopes this helps,
MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks KEW!!

PM incoming. I will ship in the morning.

MSax

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kew,

Shoot me a PM with your shipping info so I can get that 18650 to you.

:D