Need help choosing an extension for 6P

G Man

Newly Enlightened
Seriously unenlightened guy that I am is in need of your input. I've found 3 different extension tubes for +1 CR123 on Ebay to put on a couple of 6P lights. This will be my first mod (rudimentary as it is). I have 4 - SF 6P LED lights and am converting them. Two will have the Malkoff M60 drop-ins. These are the ones that I want to put the extenders on for better run time. The other two will get the M60LL drop-ins. I also ordered 4 of the clicky switches that are available on the mod thread. These lights will also need clips.

The extensions that I found are made by:
Solarforce $6 delivered
Spiderfire $8 delivered
G&P $11 delivered

Which of these will best fit and match my SF bodies?

Also need your collective advice on clips for these lights.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Sorry for the seemingly unnecessary extra info, just thought that if you guys and gals new what I was doing, you may have some other ideas for me or just some basic guidance and advice.

Thanks!

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Solarforce is good as are the 5meaga extensions sold by member nite over on the Marketplace. 6P clips will be produced soon my member Moddoo but until then Lighthound sells the Novatac clip that will do ok as long as you stick an O-ring under it first.
If you want to switch over to 18650 cells in the future you can get those SF bodies bored out, I know a guy. :)
Who's clicky switch did you go with? Netkidz switches are excellent! Also good choice on the Malkoff units, Gene makes good stuff and is a really nice guy.

Nice to see another West Virginian on here! :welcome: From Huntington. If you ever need something just shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

G Man

Newly Enlightened
Yes on the Netkidz switches.

Thanks for the advice. Will look into the Novatac clips but would prefer to wait and see what Moddoo clips look like.

Gene seems to be a GREAT guy. He spent half an hour talking with me after hours about lights, sensory perception and other personal subject matters.

Don't intend to bore these as they are all in go bags and prefer not to maintain rechargables for them.

Thanks for the welcome from the upper panhandle around Wheeling. Will gladly pm with queries and such.