• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS *Aleph Sold* and EXE's *SOLD*

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
MAJOR EDIT: All lights are single cell primary only IE: 3 volt max, only the EXE with the Wiz2 can run RCR123 @ 3.7 volt.

For sale in the US only, PayPal to confirmed address only, AS IS and will include USPS Priority shipping with DC .(not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items, INS extra at your request) Batteries not included.

First unconditional "I'll take it" post followed by timely payment gets it. If no payment within 24 hours it will go back up. I reserve the right to refuse sale.

PLEASE READ EACH DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SAY I"LL TAKE IT.

PM for PP info.

Up first 1 Aleph 1 in black, Don's Ti bezel ring and original included, GDuP 3 speed SSC U bin Light Engine, McClickie tail cap, Both CR2 and CR123 bodies included, also 2 extra windows and window o-rings. Also has GITD o-rings in fins of head.
My subjective opinion of condition is good to great, the CR2 body has a SS split ring which made small scratches.
SOLD $230.00

Up next 1 Aleph 2 in black, Ti bezel ring and upgraded original included, has a GITD o-ring behind window, NexGen 750 UWOK, 10 ohm resistor flat tail cap, will include extra flat tail cap with no boot or guts, and the cell phone tab to carry with the included cell phone belt clip. My subjective opinion of condition is good to great, this light was carried and for those not familiar with Aleph lights in black/slate grey, it is not a hard coat ano. There are some signs of wear.
SOLD $200.00 Now $175.00 ....... NOW $150.00

Next 1 Aleph 3 head only in Natural, will include extra window and o-ring. My subjective opinion of condition is great.
SOLD $90.00

Now the EXE's
These are E series heads that are drilled out and tapped to accept Aleph Light Engines and either IMS 17 or McR 18 reflectors, (see pic below for reference). ALL EXE's include a Z57 tail cap. ALL HAVE SS Split rings on the clips which have made small scratches on the clips.

The reflector sits on the base on the emitter so these may not be drop friendly. Also if you try the head on another body or remove the bits in the head you may cause the LE to go further into the head causing the body to not make contact, so either leave them be or there is a simple fix if you change bodies, just cut a piece of 22 gauge solid core wire and form it to fit between the base of the LE and the new body, I only mention this in the interest of full disclosure and knowing how we flashaholics are.:p

This is my first EXE that I drilled and tapped the head was mildly marred during the drilling process and the body is a E1E blem that had no clip because it was machined wrong so I put a small piece of Acacia Koa wood in, it has a NexGen 350 TWOJ with an IMS 17 reflector. This is not the brightest light but would make a good nightstand or night walking light.
SOLD $75.00 Now $60.00

Next is An EXE with a NexGen 300 TWOJ LE and a McR 18 reflector on E1L body, this light is in great shape and the beam that the McR 18 creates is flawless, again this is not a bright light.
SOLD $100.00 Now $80.00

Last an EXE with a Wiz2 500 TWOJ LE and a McR 18 reflector on a E1E body. Light is in great shape and this can run RCR123 cells.
SOLD$100.00 Now $80.00

The prices may seem high on the EXE's but the LE's alone originally cost $95.00 :ohgeez:

And the fine print once again......
For sale in the US only, PayPal to confirmed address only, AS IS and will include USPS Priority shipping with DC .(not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items, INS extra at your request) Batteries not included.

First unconditional "I'll take it" post followed by timely payment gets it. If no payment within 24 hours it will go back up. I reserve the right to refuse sale.

PLEASE READ EACH DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SAY I"LL TAKE IT.

PM for PP info.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend.:)

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Aleph and EXE's

I will take that Aleph III for $90.00.:twothumbs

I will have to pay tomorrow...gotta hit the bank.

Illum

Flashaholic

Beams selling E1es! :aaa:
is the sky falling :duck:

dang it! that's the cheapest Aleph head I've seen in awhile:ohgeez:

That's a nice wood insert for a clip slot:naughty:

Cheers:thumbsup:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

As per PM :takeit: this is for first listing pictured with the glow rings on head. I just bought a biflupic that Dark Zero built and I am anxious to play. He did a post on this one and I got it from Tranquility base this morning. I also have a mule and another aleph along with a ti host. I think it is fun to mix and match with these. I really want a titanium aleph head if you know of any available??? Please PM me your Pay Pal so I can pay asap! Thanks karl :twothumbs

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Aleph and EXE's *reduced*

Got the Aleph III today!!

Better condition than I was expecting!!

THANKS!!!

Latest posts