James' Last Post...

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
James\' Last Post...

Well, not really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Only for the next week. The movers arrive tomorrow morning to start boxing up my life for a long trip.

I am being transplanted another 8 hours drive further South. You might even say I was entering the "Deep South" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I've been half way there for several years now and so far avoid using "y'all" and "all y'all" (which is the plural form) but I don't know how much longer this X-Chicago-ite can hold out.

My flashlights are packed, I wouldn't trust the movers to do that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif They will be riding in the car with me. Didn't really realize how many I had accumulated until i gathered them all together in one place!

Wish me luck and I expect anything exciting that happens to be summarized for me here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lest all y'all think that there will be vacuum in moderation while I'm away, I hear tell that Sasha and David have hired some rent-a-moderators to bust heads while I'm out of touch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

What am I going to do without flashlight news for so many days!!! I may be a bit frantic when I do get back online.

Thanks everybody

Empath

Flashaholic
Re: James\' Last Post...

Give it up, James. You'll find that y'all is a very useful term. All y'all is okay, but sometimes it feels more right to just say you'uns.

Greta

Flashaholic

James... have a safe trip!! We'll see all y'all on the other side... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

grrr...i hate it when people do that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

you had me worried mand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

good luck with the move.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

What am I going to do without flashlight news for so many days!!! I may be a bit frantic when I do get back online.
----------------------------

You may just be shinnin' those lights around for no reason at all, to get your CPF fill...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MenaceSQL

Enlightened

We be fixin' to be lookin' forward to seeing yall down yonder here. Me be from Geeorgeeah. Yeehaw!!! Tried some possum grits lately? NASCAR, mud puddling, lifted trucks, they're all here. BTW, have a safe trip.