My favorite EDC

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I work at a hospital and always carry a phone on my belt in a holster. I also carry my car keys and a key chain with about ten other keys, this leaves little room for even a small light in my pocket without being annoying.

Well today I found a way to carry a light that I really like without it being in my pocket. The light is the Pentagonlight Molle.

Thanks to SnWnMe for this great light! If it had not been for such a great price I probably would not own this light.
devicememoryhomeuserpica.jpg

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those were some nice lights...kinda wishin' I would've held on to mine...but they were more of a novelty for me. I just recently upgraded my "urban edc". My SF L1...I bought a waterproof Pill FOB at Rite-Aid the other day, put a little tissue down in there to act as a filler/cushion, and a new CR123, put some camo-wrap around it (ACU Pattern) to keep it from messing up the finish on my L1, and attached it to the lanyard. Now my "go-to" edc has a spare that goes with it.:twothumbs You could also do this with a 2 cell light and two fob's, but I wouldn't go any more than that, as they would become cumbersome at that point.

HPIM0899.jpg

HPIM0898.jpg

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those were some nice lights...kinda wishin' I would've held on to mine...but they were more of a novelty for me. I just recently upgraded my "urban edc". My SF L1...I bought a waterproof Pill FOB at Rite-Aid the other day, put a little tissue down in there to act as a filler/cushion, and a new CR123, put some camo-wrap around it (ACU Pattern) to keep it from messing up the finish on my L1, and attached it to the lanyard. Now my "go-to" edc has a spare that goes with it.:twothumbs You could also do this with a 2 cell light and two fob's, but I wouldn't go any more than that, as they would become cumbersome at that point.

That would be a cumbersome EDC for me. I do like the battery holder idea for other lights when I am not at the hospital though. Time to goto rite-aid. :thumbsup: