How Lazy are You?

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
To answer the question, how hot is it outside?:

...I just made several clicks and keystrokes to weather.com rather than going outside or even stepping up to the window to view the thermostat.​

What have you done that's a little silly, to save a little time or effort?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
A friend of mine actually peed his bed cause he said he was too lazy to get up to go to the bathroom....NOW THATS LAZY!!!

TRUE STORY!!...Seriously.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
Instead of turning on lights at night, I sometimes just use a flashlight to light my way.
Wait a second, that isn't laziness, that is something else...
I wonder what it could be...:thinking::whistle:

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
How often does he do that, and is his matress soaked in pee? Do we want to really know:whistle:
A friend of mine actually peed his bed cause he said he was too lazy to get up to go to the bathroom....NOW THATS LAZY!!!

Patriot

Flashaholic

:sick2: Are we speaking about an adult here? If so, that takes the cake there. I won't even bother with my acts of laziness.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
:sick2: Are we speaking about an adult here? If so, that takes the cake there. I won't even bother with my acts of laziness.

He was in high school at the time, still WAY too old to be peeing the bed because of laziness:ohgeez:

How often does he do that, and is his matress soaked in pee? Do we want to really know:whistle:

As far as I know he just did it the one time.
One time too many...

russthetoolman

Enlightened
To answer the question, how hot is it outside?:
...I just made several clicks and keystrokes to weather.com rather than going outside or even stepping up to the window to view the thermostat.
What have you done that's a little silly, to save a little time or effort?
That's because it is HOT here!! i was taking my digital infrared thermometer with me to work last week and I gave up after Weds because I didn't want to know it was 110 anymore in the shade. my car interior is black and was 149 with the windows down, I though my dash was going to melt and droop to the door sills!!

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife and I go to the airport to watch the planes come and go.

We have a Uniden scanner that also receives WX (weather) broadcasts.

Instead of turning on the scanner to listen to the weather broadcast as we are on the way to the airport, we call her mother to check the weather channel for the wind direction and speed so we know which runway to go to.

Patriot

Flashaholic
That's because it is HOT here!! i was taking my digital infrared thermometer with me to work last week and I gave up after Weds because I didn't want to know it was 110 anymore in the shade. my car interior is black and was 149 with the windows down, I though my dash was going to melt and droop to the door sills!!

Naw, they don't melt, not at 200.F anyhow....lol

Interiortemperatureintruck.jpg

The Dash was much hotter but that in direct sunlight, this was on the shaded interior. :sweat:

brucec

Enlightened

That reminds me of one time I went canoeing with a friend and I thought the canoe was leaking. It wasn't... :ironic:

brucec

Enlightened
wow..... no comment. the way you said that partnered with the smiliey was just great.

:laughing: Three beers into our trip, I seem to remember the conversation went as follows:

"Bruce, can I tell you something, but don't be mad, OK?"
"Um...how can I promise not to be mad?"
"Seriously, don't be mad, OK?"
"Ugh, just tell me..."
"I just pee'd in our canoe..."
"You're kidding right?? Seriously, are you kidding or not??"
"No, I'm serious, I just pee'd."
"You mean this is your pee swishing around my feet?? (name)! We're in a *!#*ing river, you couldn't have just gone over the side??"
"Ummm, right... Anyway, let's find someplace to dump out the canoe."

That was about 15 years ago, he's a professor of biophysics now, and we still meet up every year or so. I wasn't mad even at the time because hey, what's a little urine among friends, right?

paintballdad

Enlightened

Jeez, good thing he only had to pee!

I've told my son to get up and hand me the remote for the TV even though i'm closer to it than he is. :devil: