How to take photos for flashlight in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoseikan

Enlightened
3 engineers we are.
And it's midnight.
We are so strange in the darkness by a country road.
So, Some one asks loudly:
"What are you doing here?"
I turn around, and find a a police car stopped.
"We are testing products! It's a flashlight! Have a look?"
"No! Thanks."
They look around, and left with tons of doubts.

out1.jpg

out2.jpg

out3.jpg

out4.jpg

Last edited:

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are nice pictures. I love the runtime curve for the Legion.

If only the cost of the camera wasn't so much I wouldn't feel bad about not using that money on other flashlights :)

neoseikan

Enlightened
Those are nice pictures. I love the runtime curve for the Legion.

If only the cost of the camera wasn't so much I wouldn't feel bad about not using that money on other flashlights :)

Emm. About camera... We are using a Fujifilm S2 pro. It's really old.
We hope to produce better lights, and get a Nikon D700!

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Emm. About camera... We are using a Fujifilm S2 pro. It's really old.
We hope to produce better lights, and get a Nikon D700!

I figured those pictures would have come from a top of the line new DSLR.

TAIGERSX

Newly Enlightened
And it's midnight.
We are so strange in the darkness by a country road.
So, Some one asks loudly:
"What are you doing here?"
I turn around, and find a a police car stopped.
"We are testing products! It's a flashlight! Have a look?"
"No! Thanks."
They look around, and left with tons of doubts.

This not only happens in China but in the United States of America too :). I think to most people (inlcuding the cops), a person holding a flashlight in the middle of the dark always creates an image of something suspicious. I was stopped by not only one but two cops at the exact same location. In China, they just "have a look and go" but in the USA they ran an ID check on me. It's just one step close to " please stretch your legs and hands on your head :eek:." I hope flashaholism would be recognized by more and more people so they won't pick up the phone and dial NINE ONE ONE when they see a person with "a brightest flashlight they've ever seen in life" in the dark.

reneir0492

Newly Enlightened
This not only happens in China but in the United States of America too :). I think to most people (inlcuding the cops), a person holding a flashlight in the middle of the dark always creates an image of something suspicious. I was stopped by not only one but two cops at the exact same location. In China, they just "have a look and go" but in the USA they ran an ID check on me. It's just one step close to " please stretch your legs and hands on your head :eek:." I hope flashaholism would be recognized by more and more people so they won't pick up the phone and dial NINE ONE ONE when they see a person with "a brightest flashlight they've ever seen in life" in the dark.
so true, they check your background, it happened to me once i waited 10 minutes untill they check i was all clear :sigh:

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny story.

Happened just last night.

I was sitting in my room and thought I heard an unrecognisable male voice in the kitchen.
I ignored it assuming I was hearing things.
Then 30 seconds later I hear it again.
(everyone was home, Mum, Dad, and sister)

I decided to check it out thinking it was some person doing a quote for my Mum or something (always doing something to the house)

I open my door take a step out, and notice a police officer sitting at the dinner table with my parents...

Turns out he was there interviewing my parents to see whether they think I am a suitable candidate to join the Police Force...

The thing is, when I leave my room, my 6P/M60 or Olight M30... or whatever I have in my hand ALWAYS lights up the area and blinds everyone!

So I luckily had the thumb control not to light up and blind this Sergeant interviewing my parents with my Olight M30... set on high

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

:sssh:

Status
Not open for further replies.