couple 4Seven Quark questions...

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
I came back from vaca today to find the package at my door. I open it up and it is the Quark AA Tactical and the Quark 123 that I ordered. Awesome. Beam is great, light is great..... However, couple of questions...

1) I ordered the Quark 123 with a Clip... Is there anyway to remove the clip?

2) Can I turn the "regular" Quark 123 into a tactical setup. I am not in love with the regular setup? I cannot figure out how to get it to come back on in low in the previous mode that it was turned off in. It seems to always want to come back on in moon mode. So would rather just have 2 settings that I chose.

3) Can I get different battery configuration types for the AA and the 123 without having to rebuy the entire light? This answer will depend on the answer from #1 since the clip seems to be attached to the head of the 123 as opposed to the AA where the clip is tied to the battery tube and appears to be removable.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to the answers.

Curtis

Marduke

Flashaholic
I came back from vaca today to find the package at my door. I open it up and it is the Quark AA Tactical and the Quark 123 that I ordered. Awesome. Beam is great, light is great..... However, couple of questions...

1) I ordered the Quark 123 with a Clip... Is there anyway to remove the clip?

2) Can I turn the "regular" Quark 123 into a tactical setup. I am not in love with the regular setup? I cannot figure out how to get it to come back on in low in the previous mode that it was turned off in. It seems to always want to come back on in moon mode. So would rather just have 2 settings that I chose.

3) Can I get different battery configuration types for the AA and the 123 without having to rebuy the entire light? This answer will depend on the answer from #1 since the clip seems to be attached to the head of the 123 as opposed to the AA where the clip is tied to the battery tube and appears to be removable.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to the answers.

Curtis

I take it you did not read up much on the product before purchasing?

1) No, the 123 body clip is built in, hence the two versions, one with and one without the clip.

2) No, the regular version has no memory. If you wanted a memory, you should have gotten the tactical version to begin with.

3) Yes, you can buy all the bodies separately.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh, I did read .... I just wasn't as straight forward and clear as you have now made it out to be. Thank you for the response.

Last edited: