• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** SPY007 with Stingray AOTH Holester!

donn_

Flashaholic
Mint 2nd run SPY007 (#0251) with a fitted pelican case and Art of the Hide Stingray Holester. Everything is in perfect condition.

The Holester is designed for right-side wear, and fits 1.25" belt.

IMGP2910.jpg

IMGP2920.jpg

IMGP2915.jpg

IMGP2919.jpg

IMGP2918.jpg

$1,150 delivered CONUS via Insured Priority Mail. International shipping at cost. ***SOLD***

I don't do PM, so please email Cash Paypal address to:

email.jpg

Last edited:

Paa100

Newly Enlightened
Re: SPY007 with Stingray AOTH Holester!

Ill take it.
Will email you for shipping price to UK.
Payment as soon as you mail me an all in price

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paa100,

I've been absent from the forums for a while. But it looks like the Stingray holester is on its way back to the UK. IIRC I sold it to Donn here. Its a beauty!! (I hope it likes flying!)

David

donn_

Flashaholic
Wonderful place! I've been back a few times, long since my kids were grown and gone. It's delightful to watch the little ones enjoying the park, and then go back to the hotel without them!

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wonderful place! I've been back a few times, long since my kids were grown and gone. It's delightful to watch the little ones enjoying the park, and then go back to the hotel without them!

LOL, my little Boy is 4, and he loves Disneyland Resort Paris. We went twice last year and have booked again for later this year. :thumbsup:

Paa100

Newly Enlightened
I'm confused now, as I am in the process of packing an item to ship to him at a UK address :confused:
I am here in the UK :twothumbs

I visited the CONUS (how long did I take to work that out :thinking:)

Turns out I was just aorund the corner from Donn's who has sold me a holster that dmdrewitt used to own who is also selling me a torch. :grouphug:

Torches make a small world :cool: