New 4 Blue LED lite in Canada, CHEAP

MacGyver

Newly Enlightened
For anyone in Canada near a Princess Auto, I grabbed a cheap little light there tonight. Sorry I don't have a pic, but it's basically a 3AA aluminum mag lookalike with a pushbutton near the head. Non-focusable, 4 blue LED's, made in China, includes 3 el cheapo super heavy duty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif batteries. Haven't figured out how to remove the head yet, probably more force LoL.
However, price: CDN$9.99!! Yah it's a PoS but it's priced accordingly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and one of the few LED lights I've actually seen on the shelf anywhere north of the 49th /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif
Part #8044387, house brand 'Power Fist', simply says that & 'LED Flashlight' on the front.

PS the PA site is currently down for maintenance as I post this...and probably won't be much help anyway...but check it out if there's one close to you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

glen

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone make a flashlight with a Blue 5W luxeon Star?

MacGyver

Newly Enlightened
CanadianGuy: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
I was in Winnipeg a few yrs back, almost blew a paycheck in the clearance centre!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I saw the clip light in the flyer as a 'new item' a while back but haven't seem 'em in the London store yet. I agree the blue light isn't that bright, but it did allow me to add three people today to the list of those convinced I have issues /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif