Major Flashaholic Freakout

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Well.... Against my better judgement, I made an impulse purchase today. I've finally got an M6 on the way! I'm not even sure I got a good deal or not, but I didn't want to wait. Not after listening to you all talk about them. Is there anything I should know about the light or look out for? Any suggestions for uses (other than for my own personal ooh, ahhs?)
As if this weren't bad enough, I bought an Arc LS Royal Blue first today from a very friendly and helpful CPF member. Normally I wouldn't want anything but white, but again, after reading some of your posts, I couldn't refuse. Plus, they're discontinued.. right? A question about these... Anyone know if they are made with Low Domes or High Domes? Or both? Which are there more of, and how can you visually distinguish them? Also, any suggested applications (both utilitarian and fun) for this light? I'm freakin' excited, but a little stressed at spending so much on this addictive new hobby. Hopefully someone will tell me I'm OK and make me feel a little better.
I paid $255 for the m6 off e-bay. Good deal? did I pay too much? The guy lists them, and before you know it, they're gone. I got mine 17 minutes after he listed it. There's another too!
Thanks for any input. Any freakout stories, or is that best left for the Cafe?

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it is a good deal as long as it is the new version M6 with Pyrex lens. I also went nuts recently I bought a M6 and a 10X with the 110L LOLA and an extra battery just so I could get a better discount from AGR. I will place my orders for the KL 1&3 tomorrow.
shocked.gif
I can't STOP!!!
mad.gif
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

The auction listing said it did, so I'm crossing my fingers. I was saving for a 10X, but saw this first at a little less. It's still on the list, though. I'm worried about having to feed the M6.
I keep reading about the KL1, but haven't seen any pictures, and can't find anything about it on the Surefire website. KL3?
In reference to the discount... Sounds like you use the same types of justifications for your purchases that I do. ;-)