• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: POLISHED TI SPY007 #0212

easilyled

Flashaholic
This is from the first run.

SPY007 #0212 has been treated to a sand and polish, thus creating a slightly smoother more rounded look compared to the original more industrial finish.

Absolutely no dings and no scratches of any consequence.

Since I can't describe the light as mint because of the slightly altered finish, I am offering it at the substantially discounted price of $750.

I will include tracking and will insure it for $100. If you need me to insure it for more, I will ask you for an extra $20.

Here are some pictures:-
IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: POLISHED TI SPY007 #0212

Now does that suprise me! With an AWESOME price like that.... Man easilyled, you trying to make the rest of us 007 sellers look bad:poke:.

:D only joking! Very nice touch with the polishing I must say. Didn't think it'd keep anyone who's in their right mind from buying it.

Nice Pic up! And welcome to the SPY club.

Dan

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Wow, now THAT'S a fast sale! Congrats to all! And easiilyled, that's a beauty - nice work! :twothumbs

Yeup. A TiSpy for $750 was just too hard to resist. And my black Spy005's been a little lonely ever since I sold its grey cree soulmate, so I figured it needed a little company. Nobody wants the FPS (flashlight protective services) to come and pay me a visit, and remove the Spy005 from my home due to neglect....

- FITP

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Thanks, all! I'm thrilled to have purchased this beauty. And thanks to easilyled, for a phenomenal polish job. It looks incredible.

Now I just have to figure out how to upgrade this baby with a warm LED...

- FITP

easilyled

Flashaholic

Thanks everyone for the kind words and to FITP for the purchase. :)
SOLD to FITP.

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: POLISHED TI SPY007 #0212

Wow, a shift of ownership from one excellent CPF'er to another. Can't say enough nice things about either the buyer or seller. Congrats to both parties. :thumbsup:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: POLISHED TI SPY007 #0212

WOW, now that's what I can an amazing deal :thumbsup:

Your gonna love that Spy :party: