Story with a happy ending

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tonight I heard rustling and crying at the front door , when i opened the door it was my neighbor pleading for me and the wife to help her find her daughter........she said that when she woke up from her nap that her daughter was missing. The only two lights that i keep close to the front door is my Olight T10 and ITP C9 because of the throw they have. My wife Jen was calming her down while she was talking to the police to give them a description of her, well at this point i was already walking the grounds of where we live and i let the little girls dad use the ITP. At this point i was getting all kinds of thoughts in my head (bad thoughts) of what might or can happen since im also a dad as well. When the police came they told me to stop walking around since they were getting the dogs out and they didn't want anyone to ruin the scent. To keep the story short the Lady Officer was the one to find the little girl in the mothers car sitting in her booster seat with the car parked in front of the house, I guess she thought there were going somewhere. Its nice to be prepared when the sun goes down.........

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very happy for you guys.

I got a call from a friend whose other friend had his 5 yr old daughter go missing. I think an Amber alert will soon go out :(

I hope these two stories soon have more in common.

Thread hijack over.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope she's soon found as well.....while walking trying to find her the only thing that i could think of was that movie The Flock.......

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Hm, that's a good lesson; if a child is missing, check first in the places they often are even if the situation doesn't call for it. Dually noted.