• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P7 Mag **SOLD**

Optik49

Enlightened
IMG_3462.jpg

IMG_3463.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

I could only get a photo on the low mode.

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2691.jpg

Macs Customs P7 Programmable

Warning this light is very bright this is a link to the program options. http://www.taskled.com/leds/d2flexuni_v1.00.pdf It has been kept indoors a shelf queen. Battery not included. No major marks. Great light in a small package. $200.00 lowered to $150.00

Conditions of the sale:

The first
takeit.gif
without conditions followed by prompt PayPal
(cash meaning you have a balance) (or add 4% Fee) also open to money order, continental US, not responsible for damaged / lost packages, no guarantees. I will pack the item properly but cannot be responsible for damage or loss once I hand it to the post office.

Price includes shipping regular US Post. If you want insurance or delivery confirmation, it will be added into the price. I have no control if or when or the Post Office pays up on the insurance. The light will ship without batteries for safety and weight.

Below are some of my past sales:
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=169619

thanks.gif
for Looking

Last edited:

ipfreeze

Newly Enlightened
Re: P7 Mag running 1 x 18650

Hello,
Just wondering what the run time would be?

:D

Optik49

Enlightened
Re: P7 Mag running 1 x 18650

I dont know because you can set it to many different levels but I found it to be very long even using the MAX setting. This light has a WOW factor even to someone that is into flashlights

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
Re: Macs Customs P7 Mag

What kind of sleeve does this come with for the 18650?

Thanks

Optik49

Enlightened

The sleeve is a solid piece of plastic stock that was turned on a lathe and tapped inside. No rattle at all.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is a very good price for a Mac P7. If I didn't already have a P7, I would pick this one up.

5.0Trunk

Enlightened

Interested in trades? BTW, what is the Bin? Also, will this take a KD D battery?

Last edited:

Optik49

Enlightened

I don't know the bin I would have to contact Mac. Right now I am interested in the cash so I can use it another project.

Optik49

Enlightened

I think it's around 600-700 I have never seen anything brighter than my two Mac mags except one light but it runs off of double the battery power.

Optik49

Enlightened

:sold::sold:It will go out in the next day or so I will send you a PM:sold::sold: