photo program question

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a handy bundle.

You might want to look into some open-source options if you'd like to save some money though.

I do most of my photo work with GIMP(works on pretty much any computer), or simple work with Digikam(might not be working on windows yet).

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
the reason why i was looking at this is because i have a $100 coupon for anything off a dell sight. I was going to get a second monitior,,there is one for $99 for a 19" wide screen..it wont match my 19"standard screen but oh well,,on the other hand i had the computer built accordingly as i planned on doing photo editing,photoshoping,videos etc...actually it would be "learning to photoshop" in my case so the programs would only cost about $40 with my coupon

StarHalo

Flashaholic
It'd be a good deal - I use an older version of Premiere Elements and it's *very powerful*, really remarkable how much it's able to do considering it's the "lite" version of the program. I use a full version of Photoshop, but I'm sure Elements will do pretty much everything the layman needs done to photos and such.