Brick n mortar thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEDrock

Enlightened
I'm one of those people who haven't bought anything online and don't have a credit card (those CC companies are getting much worse, by what I'm hearing lately). So all of my buying has been at the B&M stores only so far. But after looking at the threads on the board so far, about the only suggestions for lights are ones that can be bought online.

I know that the ones online are generally going to be better than in the stores, but the ones in stores are generally lower cost, and much easier for some of us to obtain.

So I thought maybe we could do a thread about lights that are found at places like Walmart, Target, Menards, etc. and see what people think about these lights and keep an eye out for new ones that are coming along.

So, of the B&M store selection, which ones have been good performers? Walmart, Target and Menards are close to where I live, but feel free to name others as well. After all, I'm not the only member here. :wave:

Legend

Newly Enlightened
This may be off-topic and obvious but here it is:

Have you considered getting a debit card? You could use a Paypal account funded from your bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.